Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Adrian Flux.

Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13225

Adrian Flux.

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri May 27, 2016 1:26 am

On the way back from Kings Lynn Hospital I thought I would call into Adrian Flux insurance brokers, they already insure my Campervan, to get a quote for baby Panda. Blimey, not your usual insurance office, its a bloody Manor House! Through the gates and up a lovely tree lined drive and park 10 metres from the door. No yellow lines here pal! Mind you I know how they make their money. First quote was well over £200. Err, NO. My last quote for a 110bhp Skoda Octavia Estate was £220 mate. Little Panda 750cc is just 35bhp. Bear with me he says. Got it down to £137. Thats more like it. So June 1st I will spend a similar amount on a years road tax and I will be wizzing around in a shoe box.   Dont think I will be spending much on car parks, it will easily get in between the bollards.   Will save me demolishing the barriers then........ Sadly I wont be getting any new Meerkat toys to line up on the dashboard as I didnt go through comparethemarket.com but luckily it already has a little soft toy in the front window. A Dinosaur. Very fitting.

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13225

Re: Adrian Flux.

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 am

Kings Lynn Hospital. Some of you may have seen a program on tele called Normal for Norfolk. Blimey, there were one or two prime examples in the waiting room. 

Adventure before dementia!!!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 pm