Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Where's Vince ?

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24994

Where's Vince ?

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:07

Vince has gone missing    I hope he is ok 
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19653

Re: Where's Vince ?

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:22

Last seen April fools day, appropriate...

Topdog

England Male Posts : 21327

Post by Topdog on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:55

He last spoke about a binge and that he had type 2 so yeah hope the old twat is OK, I will phone him if not heard in a couple of days.
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13320

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 18:20

Dont panic, its not me whos ill........ Mum in Hospital in Hastings and been busy.

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24994

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 18:23

Blimey i thought we lost you, Hope your ma gets better soon 
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 18:56

They were going to let her out last week to a nursing home but she got an infection so she had to stay there. The ward she is in is a fecking joke. Being its for old folk most seem rather confused and indeed one even had her own security nurse, big black woman who looked rather Gorilla like but with far too much make-up. The woman who she was minding was continually walking about and was allegedly trying to escape. Cant say I blame her really. One thing that made me laugh was a bus-stop outside the ward......... Apparently its there so escapees can be found waiting for a bus!

Topdog

Post by Topdog on Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 20:49

How long did you wait, glad you OK and hope Mater improves
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19653

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 1:01

Perfectspecimen wrote:They were going to let her out last week to a nursing home but she got an infection so she had to stay there. The ward she is in is a fecking joke. Being its for old folk most seem rather confused and indeed one even had her own security nurse, big black woman who looked rather Gorilla like but with far too much make-up. The woman who she was minding was continually walking about and was allegedly trying to escape. Cant say I blame her really. One thing that made me laugh was a bus-stop outside the ward......... Apparently its there so escapees can be found waiting for a bus!

Seems to be the season at the moment, Annie still at hospital, been there since call this morning (Wed),  her and sister came home for tea then went back, member of family been there since call at six this morning, Annie saying she ain't leaving him alone........

Escapees at bus stop,,, think I may have told this one before,,, but seems appropriate at the moment,,, Annies dad's bipolar, if he keeps on the medication he's ok but ocassionlay he would sack it and have a pint or two,,,,,, so he's sacked it and is having a good time, Annies sisters dog had to be put down , it was ancient, so he drops in to the vets a few times when passing accusing him of murder,,, vet sick of it calls the cops, dad gets sanctioned untill they get him back on the medication...

So following Sunday Annie daughter and a friend go to visit him in hospital, he's telling them I'm out of here tonight, I'm going to push the table over to that window, get through the slat at the top, on to the roof, down drain pipe on other side and off to pub tonight,,, they are laughing at this cos he's eighty years old...

Eleven o'clock same night knock on the door,,, two cops, your dad here? No, Ah, he's pushed a table over to a window, got through the slat in the top, on to the roof, down drain pipe on the other side and gone,,, we crack up laughing, cops think we're mad, had to explain story,,, we say just go back to his flat when pubs shut and he'll be there...

Unreal, that was only a couple of years back...

Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 8906

Post by Mermaid on Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 7:55

Sorry to hear about your mum Vince.Hope she is getting better

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 9:13

She is not eating properly either. Mainly because she refuses to put her teeth in. Appears to be living on soup and bread, jelly and ice cream. Why they let a diabetic eat that is a mystery to me but hey, who the feck am I to say? Bit like me she takes no notice of any advice given her by anybody. Not heard from cousin so shes probably still in the Hospital. I shall find out this evening. If she was physically capable of escaping out the window Minty she certainly would. Ground floor too it is. My turn coming up soon I suppose........... 

Topdog

Post by Topdog on Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 10:04

Its when one jumps outthe window and hangs on the window ledge all night waiting for daylight, so they can see how far the drop is............and its ground floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 5:43