Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

What are you doing today??

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30194

What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Empty Re: What are you doing today??

Post by Mcqueen on Tue 29 Mar 2016 - 17:02

What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 22628

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:02

Adam Mint wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Shit,,,no wind today so, we're of at 2pm. Parasailing, flying fin and jet skis, just as well it is last day of holiday so if it goes tits up do we give a flying fin ...

Mcqueen wrote:I'll get on the web cam What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2419626307 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739

The Lone Ranger wrote:Is it a bird, is it a plane...it's Supermint! What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739 

Mcqueen wrote:I think he went out of view to the left What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3561243520

Ten minutes on the parasailing first, I'd done it before years ago, recall a guy that was doing it with us didn't get his arse right on the strap/seat thing, ten minutes with the safety harness trying to rip his nuts off that's what he got,,, thank feck Annie ain't got nuts cos she done the same...
    The the Flying Fish/Fin thing, again I'd done it before, six of us, none of us fell off, just me and Annie on it today, 50 yards and the thing took off, I exit backwards somersault style, Annie held on for a other 50 yards or so then she was tits up as well, she refused to get back on it, we were meant to be on it 10 minutes, think we got about one,,, so on to the jet skies for 20 minutes, we'd shared one before but Annie wanted her own one this time cos she said I was mental,,, were meant to be going round three marker bouys but Annie being a woman don't listen she's only going round two, give her her due she had it on full throttle and was taking off as she went over the waves 10/10 to her, then the guy in the safety boat caught up with her and gave her a ticking off for cutting the course...
    Safety bost brings you back in to about twenty feet from the shore then you have to swim the rest, Annies making a song and dance about having to get off the edge of the boat in to the water so I grab her leg and tip her in upside down,,, well I thought it was funny even if she didn't...

weather

Well we now have some of the photos (oh dear), the parasailing ones you get on a chip the same day, but the Flying Fish and jet ski ones you have to collect the chip the next day which we couldn't do as we were on our way home so they're being posted... Quality of pics ain't very good (thank god), I have set them out in chronological order although some may not look it, camera must have had a zoom lens on it so in some we look closer to the boat than we actually were...

Now remember my last words to Annie were "Make sure your arse is right on the seat"...

Our arses ain't even off the deck of the boat yet and she's screaming,,, all that happend was they let the parachute take up the slack and there was a bit of a jerk...What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image30.

We're off, now I'm getting "I've changed my mind, Stop, Stop, Stop",,, just remember it was her who wanted to do it...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image32

Arse wasn't on seat for long...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image29

She's managed to pull herself by her arms back up on to the seat...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image26

Were here trying to adjust it better...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image23

Its ts looking good...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image25

Oops, not for long,,, bare in mind this circus performance is now happiness a hundred or so feet up in the air by now...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image24

I now try to help her up with my leg as her arms are giving in...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image27

No I ain't going for the mile high club,,, I'm trying to get my hand in the safety harness to heave her back up on to the seat but can't as its supporting her full weight now...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image33

She's given up and relaxes accepting she's in the safety harness for the trip...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image10

Just enjoying it now...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image28

Higher...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image31

And higher we go,,, now where the fecks the trolley dolly...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image36

Heading down now...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image11

Lower...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image34

And lower...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image35

Now this his is where they dip you in the sea,,, I recon its to get rid of any bodily fluids...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image40

Splash down...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image39

Im trying to hoop the seat round her arse while the weights off it with being in the sea cos I know we'll be going back up again...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image37

Still trying...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image38

Aint happing...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image42

Were heading back up again,,, I'm just giving Annie a kick on the arse for being a pain...
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image41

Back in again we go,,, they done this a few times then pull you back up in the air again to land you on the boat...What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image56
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image58
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image61
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image59
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image65
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image60What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image63What are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image62
    AndaaaaWhat are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image66ddWhat are you doing today?? - Page 7 Image64

Would not have been half as much fun if Annies arse had been on the seat...

What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22766

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:38

She looks like she's been crucified ! Well done annie! What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:56

Well it was Easter...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 56744

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:14

Talking about jet skis, a guy I knew from my wee village died when he went over a large wave, got thrown and landed awkwardly on the jet ski. (In Tenerife). This would be about 10 years ago and was in the papers. The Scotsman

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:27

What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773 What a pair of nutters  What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1498946960   Well done guys   What are you doing today?? - Page 7 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14162

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:40

Topdog wrote:Tip, before going on jet skis, put 3in one oil on your joints. Reg you know you just gotta ask if ever need something sorting.

Kev with a tool kit. What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1498946960  I think Jan does the maintenance in his house.

Today I was putting new discs and pads on the back of Patsys car as last years advisory on the MOT said handbrake shite and I could see the discs were bad. MOT is due on April fools day so I had to get my finger out. All went well until I discover its got wind-in calipers, no tool for this so I check out prices. Ebay was £7.45 but I cant wait that long, Halfords £34 for the same tool???? Ffs! Ended up going to Machinemart in Peterborough and spent £12. Job done.

Adventure before dementia!!! What are you doing today?? - Page 7 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 18:44

G clamp and water pump pliers What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1207215696
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 56744

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 19:08

It's like a foreign language to me... What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10309

Post by Mermaid on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 19:10

Adam Mint wrote:Well it was Easter...
    well done Annie. That looked so uncomfortable for her. I laughed my head off at the photos What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 20:17

Just after buying a new washing machine. Bought a top of the range Hotpoint 3 years ago. Gave us more trouble than the old SERVIS one we had for 15 years. The only thing that went wrong with it was the rubber seal on the door had perished and like feckin eejits, we didn't want to pay 120 euro for the repairman and part when we could buy a new one for 300 euro. What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1498946960. This time, we've gone for an Indesit that was "end of line" and got it for 40% off. It has a 10 year parts and 1 year labour warranty. Feck's sake, they just don't make things to feckin last anymore.  What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1498946960

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 20:22

Bosch everything, 2 freezers in the students ,1 dishwasher 1 dryer 1 washing machine
    Same in our place except we dont have a dishwasher, 10 years usually before they act up.
    I hope i dont regret saying this What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3275847336 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 30 Mar 2016 - 23:01

Think my dishwashers been used about twice, just as well, it says Hotpoint on it. What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739  First washing machine I ever bought was a Bendix, cheapest in the shop. Must have lasted a good 20 years. Then had a stream of rubbish ones until last year I bought a used Miele. Sometimes I sit on the bog admiring it, purrs like a Merc it does. Someone gave me a 4 foot freezer once about 20 years ago, they were an artist and the top was all covered in oil paint. It still works today and sits in the Kitchen and keeps the dog warm whose basket is right in front of it. The little flickering red light on the front which tells me yes, its still working, makes him feel warm over the winter nights. I especially like it because it makes the rest of my somewhat dated but nevertheless functional kitchen look smart! Think these Miele washing machines are about £1000 new, picked mine up off ebay as a non runner for about £30 from some rich bitch who couldnt be asked to get it fixed. With the aid of tinternet discovered it was a very narrow breather pipe that was blocked, blew it out with my airline and has been a goodun ever since. Oh, and we only ever use quick wash on it, 31 minutes and clothes come out almost dry. To be fair I would in the future buy Miele everything but then again it would all outlive me, by some margin........

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:05

The Lone Ranger wrote:Talking about jet skis, a guy I knew from my wee village died when he went over a large wave, got thrown and landed awkwardly on the jet ski. (In Tenerife). This would be about 10 years ago and was in the papers. The Scotsman

Must have been some sort of freak accident that one as all moving parts are covered up, or was  some engine cover left off...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:08

Oi, this is a washing machine thread. And how come you claim to be 10 years younger than me but look 10 years older?

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:12

Mermaid wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Well it was Easter...
    well done Annie. That looked so uncomfortable for her. I laughed my head off at the photos What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773

There were over a hundred photos on the chip, when I went through them for the first time last night I pissed myself, not laughed so much for a long time,,, I've only posted ones that were the least unflattering to Annie, if I'd posted them all I'd be dead now...

What are you doing today?? - Page 7 2485877773
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:12

Perfectspecimen wrote:Oi, this is a washing machine thread. And how come you claim to be 10 years younger than me but look 10 years older?

I lie, honest...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:29

Might be your alcohol content. What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739  Mines rising by the minute at the moment. I have a stock of 3 bottles of Smirnoff blue thanks to Thomson airways. They actually reduced the price as well! Used to be 2x litre bottles for £22, now its just £20. What are you doing today?? - Page 7 294053457 They sell it at duty free in the airport at Tenerife as well, bout twice the price! Well done Thomson.

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:33

Perfectspecimen wrote:Oi, this is a washing machine thread. And how come you claim to be 10 years younger than me but look 10 years older?

Adam Mint wrote:

I lie, honest...

And don't mention washing machines to me...

Annie had all Indeset kit, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble drier, just before Christmas the washing machine goes tits up so she gets a new one, then the drier starts playing up so I lubricate the bearing but it's now got really noisy,,, then just before we go on holiday were at my place, she says oh, you've got a Indiset they blow up,,, next day I put it on it feckin did, big bang and a blue flash, we were in the kitchen at the time we nearly shit ourselves,,, tripped the circuit breaker as well, was just a few days before we went on holiday so ain't looked at it yet but she's feckin barred from my place...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 0:46

Indesit is THE worst mate. Been there. Bin it.

zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4714

Post by zdeekie on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 9:10

Agree with Perfect specimen Miele all the way , got the washer & Dryer had them years . Zanussi was my first washer that lasted 15 years x
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 12:39

Perfectspecimen wrote:Indesit is THE worst mate. Been there. Bin it.
    What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 3025408739 What are you doing today?? - Page 7 1498946960

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21277

Post by Topdog on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 16:31

Thats where yer wrong Vince, I built most of my room in roof, own coservatory and no worries with fixing washing machines. Just know feck all about cars bar thats for grease monkees. Oh and elctrics no probs either. Painting very good but dont do papering or tiling.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 16:51

Lier, we all know you play around with bangers...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21277

Post by Topdog on Thu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:48

sssshh a certian troll might come on and say I am a sex pest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Nov 2020 - 22:25