Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

What are you doing today??

Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38223

Re: What are you doing today??

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 14:37

Is it a bird, is it a plane...it's Supermint!

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24949

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 14:45

I think he went out of view to the left
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:04

Just got home from having a meal in Kinross and Mermaid tripped on a step outside the restaurant. Bruised her knee, scraped her face and hurt her hand and smashed my 2 free Cadbury creme eggs from the restaurant... (She says she's fine).

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:09

Age innit   Will she get you another egg  Oh and i hope she is ok 
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12402

Post by Gypsy on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:23

The Lone Ranger wrote:Just got home from having a meal in Kinross and Mermaid tripped on a step outside the restaurant. Bruised her knee, scraped her face and hurt her hand and smashed my 2 free Cadbury creme eggs from the restaurant... (She says she's fine).

Must take more water with it     

Seriously though, hope she is OK, tomorrow is when it will show when bruises start to come out.  Get some Arnica it really helps.
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:28

She's got some stuff from "Arbonne" on it. Don't know if it's any good. She's "resting her eyes" just now...

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19625

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:20

The Lone Ranger wrote:Just got home from having a meal in Kinross and Mermaid tripped on a step outside the restaurant. Bruised her knee, scraped her face and hurt her hand and smashed my 2 free Cadbury creme eggs from the restaurant... (She says she's fine).

Must be the day for it, early hours of the morning, bar were in has got a two inch step at the door, Annie didn't see it, fell on flat her face, amazingly didn't hurt herself...
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:42

Adam Mint wrote:Shit,,,no wind today so, we're of at 2pm. Parasailing, flying fin and jet skis, just as well it is last day of holiday so if it goes tits up do we give a flying fin ...

Mcqueen wrote:I'll get on the web cam

The Lone Ranger wrote:Is it a bird, is it a plane...it's Supermint!

Mcqueen wrote:I think he went out of view to the left

Ten minutes on the parasailing first, I'd done it before years ago, recall a guy that was doing it with us didn't get his arse right on the strap/seat thing, ten minutes with the safety harness trying to rip his nuts off that's what he got,,, thank feck Annie ain't got nuts cos she done the same...
    The the Flying Fish/Fin thing, again I'd done it before, six of us, none of us fell off, just me and Annie on it today, 50 yards and the thing took off, I exit backwards somersault style, Annie held on for a other 50 yards or so then she was tits up as well, she refused to get back on it, we were meant to be on it 10 minutes, think we got about one,,, so on to the jet skies for 20 minutes, we'd shared one before but Annie wanted her own one this time cos she said I was mental,,, were meant to be going round three marker bouys but Annie being a woman don't listen she's only going round two, give her her due she had it on full throttle and was taking off as she went over the waves 10/10 to her, then the guy in the safety boat caught up with her and gave her a ticking off for cutting the course...
    Safety bost brings you back in to about twenty feet from the shore then you have to swim the rest, Annies making a song and dance about having to get off the edge of the boat in to the water so I grab her leg and tip her in upside down,,, well I thought it was funny even if she didn't...

weather
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:46

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:02

I watch what go's on with the water sports, I end up crying with laughter, shame the banana boat went, that was the best,
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 8894

Post by Mermaid on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:12

Adam Mint wrote:

Must be the day for it, early hours of the morning, bar were in has got a two inch step at the door, Annie didn't see it, fell on flat her face, amazingly didn't hurt herself...
    The bruise is coming out on my face. My knee is just a bruise. As for my hand I can't use it as i am in agony if I do. I can wriggle my fingers but the wrist is very sore.

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:22

Hosy for X ray Transport
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21327

Post by Topdog on Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:34

Make a claim Mermaid, soundsexcellent Minty, I loved the Banana boat so funny
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 5:29

Oh, today Mathew I had to go to the Chinese shop, well C C Abora was shut, you know them Chinese don't know what a VAT receipt is Reg,,, Feckin Annie's got the touch of a elephant...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But you now have bananas, strawberries and stars...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also had to get some WD40 type stuff...
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 8:07

Carol bought them because she broke the others Vandals
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 2131

Post by zdeekie on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 10:13

Gypsy wrote:

Must take more water with it     

Seriously though, hope she is OK, tomorrow is when it will show when bruises start to come out.  Get some Arnica it really helps.
    I went home with yours   ,it's really good though I used it on my toe . Will bring it back with me x
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 2131

Post by zdeekie on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 10:18

Can't believe you broke the ice cube trays   I brought some home loved them x
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19757

Post by 3rdforum on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 13:17

Was meant to go and see the commemorations in Athenry. Here was the biggest rising outside Dublin. It's on TV though. My kids have no interest in it. Think I'm going to have to put my foot down.  I think it means the same to me as you remembering your fallen heroes during the different wars.

3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19757

Post by 3rdforum on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 13:21

There was another rising here  . Am after roaring at them to get off those feckin' video games and show a bit of respect. Much like the commemorations, there is now a respectful silence here as well 

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 13:25

zdeekie wrote:Can't believe you broke the ice cube trays   I brought some home loved them x

There was only one ice cube tray, the orange one in the picture above, Annie gave it a twist to loosen the ice cubes and it shattered in to umpteen pieces...
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 14:06

Mermaid wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:

The bruise is coming out on my face. My knee is just a bruise. As for my hand I can't use it as i am in agony if I do. I can wriggle my fingers but the wrist is very sore.

Must be about a year ago now, think I probably posted on here about it, we've been out in town, got a black cab home, I get out and hold door for Annie, she shuffles towards door of cab in her heels bent over, next thing she flys past me and nosedives in to the pavement face first, happend so quick she didn't even have time to get her hands out in front of her to save herself, her face took the full impact, so there she is lying there on the pavement not a movement or noise comming from her, I roll her over, she comes to a bit, her face is covered in blood, I'm thinking this is gonna be a hospital job, got her in the house and got the blood cleaned up a bit, it was comming from a cut on her nose and loads of scuff marks on her cheek, next day whole side of her face and eye black and blue, so when I heard her splat the deck behind me the other night there I thought here we go again, but absolutely nothing, the incident has not even been mentioned again, got off very lucky,,, sounds like you need to get your hand/wrist checked out there though Mermaid...
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 16:15

Been to York. bit of shopping, well alot, mostly me and shirts Janet got some tops i think 
    Splendid lunch over looking the river, then Waterstones for tea and cakes,
    Oh and carpark had my car reg and card details ready, WTF
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21327

Post by Topdog on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 16:23

Big Brother innit
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:40

Been out with Macie all day at an outdoor activity park style thingy. She was there for 3 1/2 hours! She loved it! Stopped off at a glider aerodrome to watch them taking off with the long rope thing on a winch. She thought that was cool! She got ice cream, a couple of toys, 3 more easter eggs at the activity centre, fed 2 horses with our stale bread and gave a load to some ducks which get fed so much and often they never even looked at our stale crap! Didn't bother the seagulls though, they scoffed the lot! lol! Couple of toys bought, a snake and a bag of rubber spiders of all things, and ended off the day having dinner at our house.

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:00

Sounds like a good day

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017 - 23:13