Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. Empty WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy.

Post by Gypsy on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 10:09

To those on this forum, this won't come as a surprise ! LINK
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10206

WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. Empty Re: WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy.

Post by Mermaid on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 10:11

just seen it.

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 22418

WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. Empty Re: WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy.

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 12:35

Can I copyright Annie cos without her I'd be speechless...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 55826

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 17:19

Hmmm. Someone reported the Juba/Sarkis thread yesterday. I wonder who that was? WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. 3275847336 lol!

Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Post by Gypsy on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 17:32

Well it will be interesting if someone reports the above, because I have not given any specifics as to  who I am referring.  There must be millions of Peters in the world and thousands on facebook.  If the person thinks it is them perhaps it is a case of guilty conscience. WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. 1498946960
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 55826

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:08

WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. 294053457 No names, no pack drill... WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. 1554180325 WARNING: today’s friend could be tomorrow’s enemy. 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Post by Topdog on Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 20:00

Well if it is Peter Sarkis then I am not afraid to name as I have a civil case and a Police prosecution against him. I have made it very well known about these and I have gathered a lot of reports from others who are happy to send reports to the police and back my civil case against him, due tothem being publicly abused and also mentally abused by this internet troll. He now will get his just desserts as you cant keep thinking you can be hidden to prosecution no matter what you do r say to others.
    I can say he is very lucky as he is local to my home town and I have many many friends and family there and I had emails after emails and phone calls aking me if I want him sorted, but I thought hard on this and considered that try and ruin him financially as he has to others that woudbe the real way, so take the legal course. 
    I do think he is lucky I had heart to do this legally as he would have been badly hurt and that gets no=one anywhere. 
    i HAVE ALSO OFFERED HIM THE CHANCE TO APOLOGISE AND REMOVE ANY DAMNING POSTS nd if he did I would stop action, he has not so action continues and funny enough I have handed over loads of information today that has been sent to me, Press charges against him Meryl I will back you and many others will. Nasty bar steward who needs tobe stopped now.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Post by Topdog on Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 10:37

Just to update, Peter Sarkis and all the one star posters that were all fake are now being prosecuted. This will take awhile as the Identity of each has to be tracked and I am sure many if not most will be fake profiles to one person, which basically means the person concerned will be charged ona count of libel against each. I did offer the chance to withdraw each of them but it was not taken. Funny how some of the stupid remarks got removed, but not before they were copied. I also have a number of other things that have been posted on Mr Sarkis own site, one that says many derogatory things about me and our business. 
    If I was you Meryl I would also denounce him as the Police are very aware of him and yes it tales time but he will be prosecuted soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 11 Aug 2020 - 4:34