Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

What are you doing today??

Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38223

Re: What are you doing today??

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 22:33

I'm back! What a feckin' racket  that music is they listen to...BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...I couldn't hear myself think! We must have been like that at one time. Daughter and son in law decided to stay, we gave them a lift down, "have you got any money dad?" says daughter. Bank of dad comes to the rescue... lol!

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13320

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 0:02

Please dont smoke weed and drive peeps, nearly had a bad prang back in the 70's due to that. Used to drive about on acid at the time, no probs, but weed? Feck, you dont notice til its too late!
    Right, back to the present. Been busy. 2 power tools broke down today, I have worn the feckers out! A 'Professional' chop saw and a Ryobi belt sander. Fortunately all tools with Bosch on the label are still functioning.   German innit. Saw needs new brushes so I have turned those around and its working at the moment but wont last long. See if I can find some new brushes. Original blade is still fine so that just shows how crap that machine is. Sander has a broken drive belt, probably terminal then.
    22 year old lad has just been made unemployed yet again. has been working at an engineering firm for the last few months which he found interesting and enjoyed but because he was employed via an 'Agency' he is the first out when work gets slack. A sign of the times. Agency have probably made twice what hes earnt, a feckin disgrace. So two unemployed youths playing video games all day here. Is that a life???? 

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21327

Post by Topdog on Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 0:41

zero hoursis the latest thing Vince.
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 1:00

Zero hours is fine as long as it works out over a period. Lots of industries go through quietish and then mega busy spells. Airlines probably a good example. peeps always need food/sausages though.   How you doing then? Need any youth workers?   Sadly I'm too busy....... 

Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 15:11

We are surviving mate but many businesses are going tits up as no punters due to airlines
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24949

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 8:10

I'm off to Scarborough Transport  Business not pleasure 
    So i'm off on my own, then i dont have to buy somebody a stick of rock  Back later then 
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 8:34

Dentist this avo for a scale and polish. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24949

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 15:28

Scarborough WAS open
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 20:51

I've been on the phone all night trying to get 2 nights B&B up the Northwest from tomorrow, (Friday and Saturday), every place is full...

Helpful Links.

3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19757

Post by 3rdforum on Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 20:54

I'm meant to be packing for a few days in Kerry but I got distracted by the golf

Topdog

Post by Topdog on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 0:17

who is this bird Kerry
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 0:48

Topdog wrote:We are surviving mate but many businesses are going tits up as no punters due to airlines
    I was in Skegness last week and the place is full of tourists. Sadly Tenerife can only sensibly be reached by plane so they have a monopoly. They dont give a shite about the local economy, in fact as there are so few tourists the hotels will be glad to accept what they want to offer. Cant lose can they? What it needs is an enterprising chap to start up a new airline and give them a run for their money. Surprised Mr Branson hasnt put his oar in but I guess hes not hungry any more. 

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 8:44

We were going to go to the Edinburgh Fringe today but it's raining so sod that! weather

Helpful Links.

3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19757

Post by 3rdforum on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:31

Off to Kerry in a while. See y'all in a few days

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19625

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:37

The Lone Ranger wrote:We were going to go to the Edinburgh Fringe today but it's raining so sod that! weather

Get used to it mate, if you wanted for a dry day in Manchester you'd never go out...

weather
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19625

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 13:41

Wednesday, all day in garden, Tenerife weather, yesterday and today chucking it down...

Weather weather weather

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017 - 23:09