Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

So...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 22021

So... Empty So...

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 14:10

So the ugly concrete pillars are half the hight they're meant to be, woopie doo, what we meant to do, have a day off work, a party, well what,,, can't wait until they're three-quarters, might book a week in Rosyth somewhere to sit and look at them...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So... 3561243520
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22262

So... Empty Re: So...

Post by 3rdforum on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 14:21

I'll do a report in a few weeks time. They might have gone up to 106m by then So... 294053457

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 22021

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:04

When up your area recently Cam my mate took me a drive around showing me the houses he could have bought that were not a £7 taxi ride to the nearest pub,,, twat... Anyway on our drive around we came out the south end of Inverkeithing, went under the motorway and headed towards Rosyth dockyard, something drew my attention on the right hand side of the road, looked like they were demolishing what had been an underground storage tank of some sort, don't think it was anything to do with the new bridge, when I say underground it was above surface but covered over, you know what it was/held, if it was fuel and if that had went bang that would have been some bonfire...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 9:03