Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

The TheTenerifeForum

BobMac
    BobMac

Scotland Male Posts : 515

The TheTenerifeForum Empty The TheTenerifeForum

Post by BobMac on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 16:21

I've seen it all now.

I was a member of the above forum, as well as being a member of the TenerifeForum, and had a shortcut to it.

I clicked TheTenerifeForum shortcut by mistake and it redirected me to the TenerifeForum.

Anybody know when that happened ??

The TheTenerifeForum 2219006651
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21575

The TheTenerifeForum Empty Re: The TheTenerifeForum

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 16:42

Janet and Doreen kissed and made up possibly...
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Post by Gypsy on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:08

This was posted earlier today on Facebook....

Interesting thing I discovered a while ago regarding two other forum sites that are based in Tenerife.
    They had been at war for some time with each other and since the closure of one of them, the remaining one has purchased the domain of the other and redirected it to their existing site hoping for a boost.
    They had been at each other like daggers for years and it's odd that they even permitted this to happen.
    Perhaps this is their way of making sure someone else doesn't pick up the baton of the now defunct site but their demise is inevitable anyway.
    I just wanted to throw this out there as some of you are au fait with the history of those two forums and I'm sure some of you will be as surprised as I am that the domain of the defunct forum ended up in the hands of 'enemy #1.'
    Cheers

•  They're not aware yet but the domain that's been redirected was partially penalised by Google so that penalty has been transferred through the 301 redirect lol. Hapless people.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28723

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:25

Boverd The TheTenerifeForum 1483819851
    BobMac
    BobMac

Scotland Male Posts : 515

Post by BobMac on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 17:25

Gypsy wrote:This was posted earlier today on Facebook....

Interesting thing I discovered a while ago regarding two other forum sites that are based in Tenerife.
    They had been at war for some time with each other and since the closure of one of them, the remaining one has purchased the domain of the other and redirected it to their existing site hoping for a boost.
    They had been at each other like daggers for years and it's odd that they even permitted this to happen.
    Perhaps this is their way of making sure someone else doesn't pick up the baton of the now defunct site but their demise is inevitable anyway.
    I just wanted to throw this out there as some of you are au fait with the history of those two forums and I'm sure some of you will be as surprised as I am that the domain of the defunct forum ended up in the hands of 'enemy #1.'
    Cheers

•  They're not aware yet but the domain that's been redirected was partially penalised by Google so that penalty has been transferred through the 301 redirect lol. Hapless people.

Just seen that, I clicked the shortcut this morning instead of the one for this forum and got the TF - I used to get "The Domain is Available to buy" message.

The TheTenerifeForum 2219006651
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13703

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 19:02

Dixondoesdeals.com £1

Adventure before dementia!!! The TheTenerifeForum 294053457
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 19:40

tenerifeforum.org is owned by 
    Imladris Services S.L
    Calle Las Acacias 5
    38360 El Sauzal  The TheTenerifeForum 3275847336
     and 
    run by
    BENGT GORAN LOVEN  and VICTORIA LOVEN
    a man in sweden who live at Ruddammsvägen 5, 18442 ÅKERSBERGA

better off going to the BEST FORUM IN TENERIFE AT ....... The TheTenerifeForum 3318427985 The TheTenerifeForum 3318427985 The TheTenerifeForum 3318427985 The TheTenerifeForum 294053457 The TheTenerifeForum 294053457 The TheTenerifeForum 294053457

http://www.tenerifeforum.tv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 17 Nov 2019 - 17:46