Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    Paddy

    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 30202
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : England

    Paddy Empty Paddy

    Post by Mcqueen on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:36

    Paddy shows young dumb blonde the L & R labels in his wellies, Explaining they mean left and right, Oh she sez now i understand the C & A labels in my thong,
    Paddy 2761542443
    innit
    innit
     
     

    Posts : 2651
    Join date : 2011-08-23

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by innit on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:44

    Underdog wrote:Paddy shows young dumb blonde the L & R labels in his wellies, Explaining they mean left and right, Oh she sez now i understand the C & A labels in my thong,
    Paddy 2761542443

    Do they still have C & A up your end of the country then? : Paddy 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen
     
     

    Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14162
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Age : 66
    Location : Cambs / Golf del Sur

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:51

    How would he know, hes not a woman you know. Sometimes I worry.........



    Adventure before dementia!!! Paddy 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen
     
     

    Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14162
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Age : 66
    Location : Cambs / Golf del Sur

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:01

    There is one in Tenerife Innit, La Laguna way.



    Adventure before dementia!!! Paddy 294053457
    innit
    innit
     
     

    Posts : 2651
    Join date : 2011-08-23

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by innit on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:02

    Perfectspecimen wrote:There is one in Tenerife Innit, La Laguna way.

    Do they do the wellies as well. :Crazy:
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen
     
     

    Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14162
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Age : 66
    Location : Cambs / Golf del Sur

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:07

    Need to, gonna be a wet winter in Tenerife.Paddy 2046334850



    Adventure before dementia!!! Paddy 294053457
    innit
    innit
     
     

    Posts : 2651
    Join date : 2011-08-23

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by innit on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:16

    Perfectspecimen wrote:Need to, gonna be a wet winter in Tenerife.Paddy 2046334850

    Have you told Howard as I believe he is out there for about four months. Reg know all about it if you ask him. :wink2:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 30202
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : England

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by Mcqueen on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:27

    What is C & A Paddy 1695130124 Somebody sent me that joke, I just passed it on, I dont care if it rains in tenerife, So long as its warm, I shal txt Mary how many sleeps until he come back, That should wind him, 5 and counting,
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by cunningham on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:30

    innit wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:Need to, gonna be a wet winter in Tenerife.Paddy 2046334850

    Have you told Howard as I believe he is out there for about four months. Reg know all about it if you ask him. Paddy 2809996309
    we get some bad weather every year, manholes lifting on the prom bum syrup and johnies everywherePaddy 3707059870
    innit
    innit
     
     

    Posts : 2651
    Join date : 2011-08-23

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by innit on Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:30

    Underdog wrote:What is C & A Paddy 1695130124 Somebody sent me that joke, I just passed it on, I dont care if it rains in tenerife, So long as its warm, I shal txt Mary how many sleeps until he come back, That should wind him, 5 and counting,

    I never thought you could do such a thing to such a nice man even if he has a pony tail. Paddy 3025408739

    Sponsored content

    Paddy Empty Re: Paddy

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu 26 Nov 2020 - 20:35