Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

ebola

marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

ebola

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:00

i was just wondering if any islanders are worried about the spread of ebola in tenerife with all the illegal looky looky men and women coming freely to the island,and do they have screening of the one's that come and go legally?,after all they have more or less closed travel from west africa
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24686

Re: ebola

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:02

Probably what was up with piss head Pete
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:06

Mcqueen wrote:Probably what was up with piss head Pete
    was he the pr that worked at lazy dayz?
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19637

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:09

I was thinking the same myself about the Canaries being so close to Africa. And, now that Spain has it, well, there is an awful lot of travel between the Canaries and the mainland. I see that nurse that has it in Spain went to an international seminar a couple of weeks ago. And the drug that seems to work, they only had enough for ten doses. It takes 3 months to make and is tricky apparently with a high failure rate. They are trying to get some extract from the tobacco plant now that they are hopeful will produce the same medicine. Serious shit this is. If it hits here, Eileen may well be one of the ones to look after the patient.

3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:10

marbro8 wrote:
    Thats the one Marbs. He was on a documentary on telly not so long ago.

marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:19

3rdforum wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:
    ye we watched it,they must have loved him a lot to keep him on cus he was rubbish
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:22

3rdforum wrote:I was thinking the same myself about the Canaries being so close to Africa. And, now that Spain has it, well, there is an awful lot of travel between the Canaries and the mainland. I see that nurse that has it in Spain went to an international seminar a couple of weeks ago. And the drug that seems to work, they only had enough for ten doses. It takes 3 months to make and is tricky apparently with a high failure rate. They are trying to get some extract from the tobacco plant now that they are hopeful will produce the same medicine. Serious shit this is. If it hits here, Eileen may well be one of the ones to look after the patient.
    if it hit the islands mate it would wipe em out  ,and if i was eileen i would throw a long sickie until the threat was over
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:45

marbro8 wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:
    ye we watched it,they must have loved him a lot to keep him on cus he was rubbish
    Topdog knew him better than most. Seems he was a well to do bloke that life threw a curveball at.

3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:46

marbro8 wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:I was thinking the same myself about the Canaries being so close to Africa. And, now that Spain has it, well, there is an awful lot of travel between the Canaries and the mainland. I see that nurse that has it in Spain went to an international seminar a couple of weeks ago. And the drug that seems to work, they only had enough for ten doses. It takes 3 months to make and is tricky apparently with a high failure rate. They are trying to get some extract from the tobacco plant now that they are hopeful will produce the same medicine. Serious shit this is. If it hits here, Eileen may well be one of the ones to look after the patient.
    if it hit the islands mate it would wipe em out  ,and if i was eileen i would throw a long sickie until the threat was over
    Our original plan was to sit it out in Tenerife but you've fecked that plan up now. I'll never buy anything off a lookie again

marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:49

3rdforum wrote:
    marbro8 wrote:
    Our original plan was to sit it out in Tenerife but you've fecked that plan up now. I'll never buy anything off a lookie again
    or use a toilet they have used sometime throughout the night? or touch a table they may have touched in a bar? or shake hands with someone who HAS bought something off of one? the list is endless mate it aint that simple
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21258

Post by Topdog on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 22:54

When I heard we had to look out for Ebola from Africa I though perhaps it was a lookie with a sale on. Nasty shit though.
    Pisshead Pete paid to do the show innit. He was a pisshead but never ask anyone to buy his beer nor accept a pint for a favour and he did many. Strange thing is he died of cancer. Nowt to do with Liver and the final check showed he had a good liver, he had cancer and decided to refuse treatment and just get on and enjoy life. My books says good on him
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Wed 8 Oct 2014 - 23:07

Topdog wrote:When I heard we had to look out for Ebola from Africa I though perhaps it was a lookie with a sale on. Nasty shit though.
    Pisshead Pete paid to do the show innit. He was a pisshead but never ask anyone to buy his beer nor accept a pint for a favour and he did many. Strange thing is he died of cancer. Nowt to do with Liver and the final check showed he had a good liver, he had cancer and decided to refuse treatment and just get on and enjoy life. My books says good on him
    bloody ell,i think i would have taken the chance with the treatment,and how could he have had a normal liver drinking that much???, i never knew the guy so can only comment on what i saw on tv,the trouble is the way these tv people edit programmes they can make you look like they want
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 10:25

They asked me to do a series about life in Tenerife, I replied i would love to but i'm a tourist usualy and dont know about full time, Plus i want my privacy respecting,
    Had enough of that blox when i was a stunt double for McQueen
    I have enough people wanting my autograph as it is, ,
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 37703

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 10:34

That's a fair point Marbro's making though. We don't know who the feck or where they're from the amount of illegal immigrants coming in to Tenerife...

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 10:57

Same with the UK, All sorts just turning up, and we treat the kents too,
    so hospitals are full of all kinds of dirty bassa's
    Its no coincidence that aids started with that lot too,
    Tip of the day - Avoid anything that isnt snow white,
    Feck me we are dooomed,
    Try to keep it quiet tho, we dont want Tenerife property prices fecking up too, one big leper colony

Post by Guest on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 11:03

the few boats that arrive with  illegal immigrants in are taken to hoya fria detention centre ,none of them walk arround and after a few weeks are flown out to a major detention centre in mainland spain 
    http://www.diariodeavisos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/cie-de-hoya-fria.jpg

2000 british troops going to the centre of the outbreak ,good luck on them not going to local brothels or hang around in local bars ...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 11:17

Paul, do you think it's only the UK that has stowaways in containers, lorries etc? People get into any country by hook or by crook.

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 11:49

´´no one is going to rob us going DOWN the mountain ,we got no money !! ´´´

people come by boat from africa to go to UK coz you have no IDs , no checks for NHS ,easy social 
    (spain has online NIE checks - you even need it to go on online gambling sites now 
    http://www.ordenacionjuego.es/en/calculo-digito-control - you got nowt free here )

so NO ONE is going to smuggle themselves INTO TENERIFE in a container coz they cant get anything free here  ... i havent seen a black face anywhere in my town for over a year and there are 75,000 LESS non-eu immigrants in tenerife  now ...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 12:03

Well, have a nip into PDLA and Los Cris and see if you can spot a black face...

Helpful Links.

Post by Guest on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 12:10

im waiting for the new tenerife tour guide uniform to be issued 

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1393803/ebola-czech.jpg

´´are you staying here for 1 or 2 weeks in tenerife ´´
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 13:57

You haven't seen a black face in tour town? Where do you live feckin Greenland:)

who gives a feck
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 14:38

Post by Guest on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 14:45

i live in spanish tenerife its the next country along from milton-keynes-by-the-sea/timesharevania/my waist-went-at-iceland/i have to get on a plane to go home/studio flats for under 100,000 

http://www.noincineraciontenerife.com/album/images_noticias/autopistas/163.gif

latino chicas/zero crime/always sunny/houses from 20,000
    white sandy beachs / three course meals for €5/ petrol attendents/more latino chicas  
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13279

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 19:15

I am looking forward to the bi-election results tomorrow, only way we will close our borders is a UKIP win next year. When I got sacked from the jobcentre on Tuesday I was the only fecker in there. They seem to be doing a right good job at massaging the figures then. Still they will have 20 new signings next week, the jobcentre staff. 

Adventure before dementia!!!
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 19:16

The Lone Ranger wrote:That's a fair point Marbro's making though. We don't know who the feck or where they're from the amount of illegal immigrants coming in to Tenerife...
    to true mate,at least the uk government have agreed to screen passengers at certain airports(not feckin birmingham though  )what's the matter cameron ain't we important enough?,and how are they going to screen illegal immigrants???,they caught 5 strolling down the m6 in walsall last week like it was a sunday morning picnic   if one of those had been carrying it i could be dead now

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017 - 6:36