Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Would you vote for this man?

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13695

Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you vote for this man?

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 22:50

I think probably a majority of Brits do think that way but we have been hood winked and led astray by various governments over the years and also by the wishy washy liberal set and PC brigade. This is the great thing about internet, you can say what you mean with a certain amount of anonymity, although I'm not very anonymous,  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739  and on here its positively encouraged. Would I say the same things on the other forum? No probably not.

Adventure before dementia!!! Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 294053457
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 22:56

Perfectspecimen wrote:I think probably a majority of Brits do think that way but we have been hood winked and led astray by various governments over the years and also by the wishy washy liberal set and PC brigade. This is the great thing about internet, you can say what you mean with a certain amount of anonymity, although I'm not very anonymous,  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739  and on here its positively encouraged. Would I say the same things on the other forum? No probably not.
    yep ur right Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 89616211 ,i have posted a few things like this and you can tell by the thanks you get from certain minded people and the people who are to frightened to press it Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 1554180325
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:04

No button here. Anyway dont wish to slag the other forum off, met many over the years, didnt dislike any, even the estate agents but dont tell Jimbo  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739
    Think we have been going for over 3 years now, bet that surprised a few, four or five determined peeps then.

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 21860

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:04

Perfectspecimen wrote:I think probably a majority of Brits do think that way but we have been hood winked and led astray by various governments over the years and also by the wishy washy liberal set and PC brigade. This is the great thing about internet, you can say what you mean with a certain amount of anonymity, although I'm not very anonymous,  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739  and on here its positively encouraged. Would I say the same things on the other forum? No probably not.
    Best post from you for a long time! Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3318427985

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:06

Must be the cheap cider.......

marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:12

Perfectspecimen wrote:No button here. Anyway dont wish to slag the other forum off, met many over the years, didnt dislike any, even the estate agents but dont tell Jimbo  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739
    Think we have been going for over 3 years now, bet that surprised a few, four or five determined peeps then.
    no not at all i wouldn't slag it off either ,i have some good friends on there,and i am still a member,but like you said some things you could say and some things you just wouldn't Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:18

I am still a member too but havent posted for probably 3 months or more. Nowt to get excited about on there really.

marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:24

Perfectspecimen wrote:I am still a member too but havent posted for probably 3 months or more. Nowt to get excited about on there really.
    to be honest if it wasn't for the fact that i have ecky toto and angusjim to talk to i don't think i would spend so much time on there
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Post by Topdog on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:34

I have just read the posts on why down, I have not looked in there for a long long time, so out of interest, Good on you Mark and on Ecky. Anyone looking in from the other side, you are welcome on here and we do not care how often you post here there or anywhere, just plaesed to be of assistance.
    Nice post Vince....I think many people have moved further right over the years, or indeed further left. I think Labour messed up by backing do gooders too much and now there is no way out. I also believe Tories only ever give a shite about whoever lines their pockets personally and always will. UKIP, well who really knows, they could make a very big mess though as some excellent non nationals live in the UK, difficult call. Libdems, who the feck and what the feck are they.............same as Reg I would not vote and havent for years, no point
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:40

Ukip are running after the Labour voters now. Making silly promises which wont work. I am a bit disappointed really but perhaps they will read this and call on my services. Chancellor Vince. Has a nice ring to it. 
    Just to beat you to it Kev, chancer Vince..........  Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739

Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:59

Chancer was a good series.

UK is complete tits up, needs someone who is willing to take on the Big companies and also the political mess of scroungers and ethnic town building.
    Unemployment figures are bollox, they class a full time job as 20 hours plus now, my mum used to work part time 6 hours a day 5 days a week. I ahve never worked less than 48 hours a week in any job (well been there).
    The corporate giants need taxing properly and not being allowed to make stupid profit increases every year. I agree they need to make profit and improve but not by the ridiculous amounts they strive for. Yes the coffers do get money in tax from vat, employees wages and fuel tax from the likes of Tesco, many suffer because of them. 
    If a person is willing to work, no matter what skills they have they should be able to earn a living wage, not have to try and get handouts or try to lose the job so they can get benefits and keep a roof over their heads................subsidies, nah make it affordable for companies, especially small business and new business to be able to pay a living wage. High street rates are ridiculous, councils would rather have empty shops than reduce or offer concessions, back handers spring to mind. PM me if you want a fight
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 on Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 16:53

well if no one thinks that ukip can be trusted with the economy the only other sensible option is the BNP Would you vote for this man? - Page 2 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 50274

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 18:15

Divide and conquer, that's how the bassas operate. Tories know they always have the vote of middle and upper earners...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 18:48

PARTY BROADCAST ON BEHALF OF LABOUR - vote cheeeeese or is it bacon ???
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 18:52

Topdog wrote:Chancer was a good series.

UK is complete tits up, needs someone who is willing to take on the Big companies and also the political mess of scroungers and ethnic town building.
    Unemployment figures are bollox, they class a full time job as 20 hours plus now, my mum used to work part time 6 hours a day 5 days a week. I ahve never worked less than 48 hours a week in any job (well been there).
    The corporate giants need taxing properly and not being allowed to make stupid profit increases every year. I agree they need to make profit and improve but not by the ridiculous amounts they strive for. Yes the coffers do get money in tax from vat, employees wages and fuel tax from the likes of Tesco, many suffer because of them. 
    If a person is willing to work, no matter what skills they have they should be able to earn a living wage, not have to try and get handouts or try to lose the job so they can get benefits and keep a roof over their heads................subsidies, nah make it affordable for companies, especially small business and new business to be able to pay a living wage. High street rates are ridiculous, councils would rather have empty shops than reduce or offer concessions, back handers spring to mind. PM me if you want a fight
    the place is TOAST (or is that a cheeeeese TOASTIE)
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 19:31

with cheese

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 13 Nov 2019 - 17:33