Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Well they do say charity begins at home...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21645

Well they do say charity begins at home... Empty Well they do say charity begins at home...

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 14:41

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-28755303

I don't give to charities, when you see what the heads of these so called charities earn, nah, watched a program the other night about how charities are paying hard sell telesales company's to pester people in to parting with their cash, I suspect once the telesales company and the charity high fliers get there cut very little of whats been donated will end up going to the supposedly good cause...

Angry2
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Well they do say charity begins at home... Empty Re: Well they do say charity begins at home...

Post by Gypsy on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 16:06

Agree, I see starving children in Syria and wonder how much the oil rich Arabs are giving  Well they do say charity begins at home... 3275847336
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 21942

Well they do say charity begins at home... Empty Re: Well they do say charity begins at home...

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 17:37

muslims are required by sharia law to give away 2.5% of their money. that being the case, world hunger should have been eadicated. mind you christians are meant to give what they can afford.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 17:56

3rdforum wrote:muslims are required by sharia law to give away 2.5% of their money. that being the case, world hunger should have been eadicated. mind you christians are meant to give what they can afford.

I worked for an Arab petroleum company and everyone was mega rich and most of the management were Muslim.  Nobody that I worked with gave Zakath even at Ramadan which is the most appropriate time they said they didn´t earn enough because they lived overseas!  My boss had his house close to an expensive Berkshire golf course paid for by the company, he had a salary of 250,000 GBP, a social allowance of the same amount!  He even claimed university fees for his 2 kids who lived in America and didn´t go to University!!  The ones I knew were nice as people but greedy where anything materialistic was concerned.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 18:04

How come your writing is getting smaller the further down I read??

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 18:59

Well they do say charity begins at home... 3275847336 writing is the same all the way through. You need to go to specsavers - do you have those in Ireland?
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 19:21

Well they do say charity begins at home... 506932706  Well they do say charity begins at home... 506932706  Cheeky mare! On my screen the top line has the biggest font and it gets less as it reaches the bottom line.

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 13 Aug 2014 - 19:24

Well they do say charity begins at home... <a href= Well they do say charity begins at home... Screen10" />

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28807

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 14:12

Well they do say charity begins at home... 3025408739 I was thinking i had a headache

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 22:32