Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

we are here

Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Re: we are here

Post by Daryn on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 3:18

Well we are back and Ive just been straight out to check the tortoises lol and all is well with them so thats the main thing for now.

Flight was delayed an hour but he made up 40 minutes some how must have been the same taxi driver we used the other day in PDLA.

Heat was getting to me a bit over their mind after 10 days and Im glad to be home although really enjoyed the place but 2 weeks and you stop wanting a drink and need the shade more lol.

Its been a great holiday and Im hooked on S/C now and I have to say S/C rentals is alot more affordable than Mallorca.

Well tha battery is going so Ill catch up tomorrow and start uploading my photos.

Later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 20:10

Wish I was back already its bloody freezing here, just set the heat lamps to come on for the tortoises tomorrow, its far too soon but its just sooooooooo cold, well serves myself right for complaining about the heat hehehe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21357

Post by Topdog on Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 21:13

sc is cheap that is Reg putting the rent up
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13349

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 22:50

It is a bit nippy today Daryn, had sweat shirt jumper type thingy on today, NW winds it is. North Easterly and you will need your Long Johns.   
    Welcome back to Blighty.

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 25162

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 22:52

I have the heating on, I'm sure i can improve on £178 per (Month) for gas    Madness  
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13349

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 23:13

Solid fuel/wood burners seem to be the cheap option at the mo but fortunately my kerosene for the oil boiler is relatively cheap currently. Easy too you just press a button. However if the boiler dies beyond economical repair a new one is 2k plus. Seen solid fuel/wood burners that do rads too on ebay new for 600 quid. Would look lovely in my fireplace as well rather than a boiler hiding in the kitchen in a cupboard.........

Adventure before dementia!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 8:19