Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Something up...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21570

Something up... Empty Something up...

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 2:00

Just watching a recording of 56up, was a kid when I watched the first one but something drew me to it, came up one of them had died suddenly, felt so sad, felt as if I knew her...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Something up... Empty Re: Something up...

Post by Topdog on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 9:16

You probably went out with her Nan  Something up... 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Post by Gypsy on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 9:55

I felt the same Adam, I was surprised at how everyone has turned out.

I can´t remember watching the programmes in between but remember the first one.  The woman who died had wanted to work in Woolies she ended up a librarian with a lovely family.  

The one I thought would end up in jail was a taxi driver not a jockey as he had hoped he has a nice family and a house in Spain.  

The 2 public school boys were exactly as anticipated so far up themselves.  I liked the comment I still wear a curly wig but also silk as I am a QC and do charity work.  He looked so uncomfortable doing it that it was embarrassing.

And the one that I had marked down as gay got married in his 40s and has two nice sons.

Really enjoyed it as you say like catching up with family - what happened to the rest - are there more programmes to come or have the others dropped out?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 50276

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 17:32

What are you lot on about?  Something up... 3275847336

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28703

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 18:00

Something up... 3561243520
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13695

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 18:02

Tele you numbsculls, its what normal people do of an evening.

Adventure before dementia!!! Something up... 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 50276

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 18:29

I watched Daniel Day-Lewis in "Lincoln" the other night...good, it was!  Something up... 294053457

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21570

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 3:06

Gypsy wrote:I felt the same Adam, I was surprised at how everyone has turned out.

I can´t remember watching the programmes in between but remember the first one.  The woman who died had wanted to work in Woolies she ended up a librarian with a lovely family.  

The one I thought would end up in jail was a taxi driver not a jockey as he had hoped he has a nice family and a house in Spain.  

The 2 public school boys were exactly as anticipated so far up themselves.  I liked the comment I still wear a curly wig but also silk as I am a QC and do charity work.  He looked so uncomfortable doing it that it was embarrassing.

And the one that I had marked down as gay got married in his 40s and has two nice sons.

Really enjoyed it as you say like catching up with family - what happened to the rest - are there more programmes to come or have the others dropped out?

And these are the people who make judgement on our life's, not a feckin clue about real life,  girl in our quiz team is a magistrate, gets up her own ass a bit to much, but I expect my mate does to...

Getting back to the thread, there was a guy who lost the plot a bit, ended up in a caravan somewhere, think it was Scotland, and the farmers kid who ended up a nuclear scientist in the USA, he was ok, just saw things different as most of us don't, just had it, wasn't up his ass like the twats you mentioned, wonder what they're doing, not the twats, the other two...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Nov 2019 - 6:28