Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Topdog on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 9:01

Morning all....up and at it, nice meal last night and very cheap, cheers mate
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests.

Post by Gypsy on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 11:05

How was your first day, did Al turn but.  I had an enquiry about you last night from Helen, she is going to look you out as well.  :-)
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 12:18

Thanks M, yes good first day and today has started well, until now and Jan has a very close aunt just died. 
    Thanks for Al, lovely guy.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 22031

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:26

Last day, so had a bit of a night last night, silly o'clock this morning Mcqueen wants to revamp the apartmen,t,,, ffs...
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10065

Post by Mermaid on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 13:43

afternoon

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 29306

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 14:51

Revamp my arse, hung two aerial prints of tenerife royal gardens
    in the old frames that all apartment had when new, very nice they look too,
    Put the old ones in New garage, it will soon be full of crap like every other garage I have.
    Hoarding they call it. Then you die.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 15:43

The prints are fab, it's the phone number, e-mail address and price list imposed on them that spoil the effect a bit...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 53269

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 17:23

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 21:53

Put my price list in
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 1:38

Good morning members  weather  I'm earlier than Minty  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 , Back to work then  Transport  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1207215696
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 10:51

Lazy sod been at it for ages
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 15:11

Yip back to the rain  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3913804730 ...

Great holiday in a fantastic apartment, I know there's another forum member heading out shortly, you will not be disappointed...

Last day apart from Bob the builder arriving at silly o'clock to do his bit went well, plan was up early, so alarm set for ten,,, she packs while I make breakfast as mentioned previously, then just chill out on the terrace while depleting the beer supply from the fridge, must have been one of the hottest days so good use was made of the pool which is only a few steps from the terrace. Four o'clock comes, oh, there was no one comming in to the apartment after us so Mcqueen said there was no rush for us to get out to let cleaners in, that worked great, ment we weren't hanging around all day with cases, I had deliberately booked a late flight (21:15) as I wanted the holiday to last as long as possible, and not having to leave the apartment early gave us a more or less full extra day, thanks Mcqueen for that, anyway four o'clock arrives, time to wash and change then head out for final meal, took me ten minutes, her an hour, WTF do women do,,, just as well there were still a couple of beers in the fridge,,, five o'clock we head out, plan was just to go to one of the local restaurants along the sea front so we had a view as we ate, we'd eaten in a few of them already and were discussing the options, Italian, steak, tapas, I say what meal did we enjoy the most, we both look at each other and say "Bar Deportivo" it's a small local bar in Los Cristianos, located just off the roundabout as you come up the hill from the port, they do tapas plus their speciality spit roasted garlic chicken, yum,,, we had eaten there one day on our first week, plus one day when we were just having a chill out apartment/terrace/pool day I headed along and got a takeaway chicken, roast potatoes and mediteranian veg, plus extra chicken/garlic juice (gravey) which is extra yum, oh and one bread stick to dip in it... Anyway back to today, we could have walked it but jumped a taxi (€3.15), one half chicken with salad, one with roast potatoes and mediteranian veg, bread, one beer, three glasses red, three white (€18),,, even taking the taxi fares in about €25 (£20) all in, but it wasn't about the cost, just the taste, yum,,, oh, the view, trucks, busses, cars, motorbikes going round a roundabout, now what more could a petrol head ask for.......
    Back to the apartment, out of shorts and in to traveling gear, now put your fingers in your ears Vince, taxi to airport, had made decision previous day to get a taxi, for the extra cost involved couldn't be bothered fafing with the bus, just under €22, got to airport seven thirty, straight through check-in and security, no queuing, that's a first, beer and a wine then on to plane,,, got wrist slapped, had taken a small bottle of red and white on to plane from airport shop, again nothing to do with saving money, just ain't waiting an hour or so for the trolley dolly to come around, anyway trolley dollies going down the plane with a big bin bag collecting rubbish, I throw in my empty wine bottle, she notices it aint one of theirs, sees Annie's bottle still about half full in her hand bag, grabs it out of Annie's bag and throws in in the bin then starts to give us a lecture, I hold my hand up indicating for her to shut up, she does, I calmly explain to her that I don't like flying, and that I ain't going to wait for over a hour which it now was to get a drink, I said you need to learn a lesson from Mr O'Leary's book, second the wheels leave the runway the trolley dollies are there with drinks, you lot have stood around there up at the front of the plane yak, yak, yanking to each other for about an hour, then you want to sell me a charity card for some kid that's dieing, then you want to sell me my next holiday, me, and most probably everybody else on the plane don't want that, we want a drink, think she got the message,,, anyway drinks trolley eventually arrives, refreshments purchased we settle down, about two and a half hours in I fall asleep, next thing bing bong, seatbelt on time were landing, case arrives down the belt and its out to get a taxi, on outward journey we'd booked a pre paid black cab, £20, now we have a option black cab on meter which would be about £25, or there's a kiosk where you order a mini cab that's sitting round the corner for a fixed price, she goes to kiosk to get mini cab, cones back with ticket, £29 WTF, cab driver got some earache and no tip...
    All in all, great holiday, and yes we'll be back...

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2084528412
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 15:50

Good review Minty  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 294053457 I liked the bit about the apartment best  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739  
    You cram an awflull lot  into your holidays for sure,
    Me i seem to spend most of my time in banks accountants and Notaria's  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960 mostly my fault yes,
    I have some sort of behaviour problem somewhere  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3275847336 
    Thank you for your custom and so glad you liked it,
    Great to meet up with everybody, even sausage man,
    He could earn a living dreaming up strange ways to earn a €. I worry about him  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1554180325
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 16:43

Mcqueen wrote:Good review Minty  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 294053457 I liked the bit about the apartment best  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739  
    You cram an awflull lot  into your holidays for sure,
    Me i seem to spend most of my time in banks accountants and Notaria's  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960 mostly my fault yes,
    I have some sort of behaviour problem somewhere  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3275847336 
    Thank you for your custom and so glad you liked it,
    Great to meet up with everybody, even sausage man,
    He could earn a living dreaming up strange ways to earn a €. I worry about him  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1554180325

Yip, that Udella Park's OK, did I mention there was a complimentary bottle of bubbly in the room on arrival...

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2084528412
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 17:14

Good review Adam, enjoyed reading it and had a giggle, must check out that place to eat in Los Cris, not heard of it before.   Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 19:22

Sat there once choking on exhaust fumes  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1483819851  Free bubbly my arse  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 19:51

I got free bubbly at co15, must be for those he likes.
    I didnt dream this up Reg, stu did
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 20:14

Welcome home guys!  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10065

Post by Mermaid on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 20:28

welcome back Adam and Steve mcq. Loved your review of the last day Adam . What a shame you did not get a free bottle of bubbly in your apartment,someonee must has nicked it Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2761542443

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 20:54

Gypsy wrote:Good review Adam, enjoyed reading it and had a giggle, must check out that place to eat in Los Cris, not heard of it before.   Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 294053457

Basic local bar, same as El Faro across the road, breakfasted and lunched in them quite a bit when I lived over there, prices and quality of food and wine ment it wasn't worth while eating in...

Mcqueen wrote:Sat there once choking on exhaust fumes  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1483819851  Free bubbly my arse  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960

I just love sitting there watching the world go by, yesterday got talking to a Canarian guy who who was doing some business deal at the table next to us, other guy at table left, turns out guy works for Aberdeen Asset Management, lives Porto De La Cruz, was showing us photos of his holiday chalet in Sweden surrounded in snow, WTF.............

Topdog wrote:I got free bubbly at co15, must be for those he likes.
    I didnt dream this up Reg, stu did

Now if that's not blatant racistisum I'm an Englishman...

The Lone Ranger wrote:Welcome home guys!  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 3025408739 

Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2681204924  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2681204924  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2681204924 

Mermaid wrote:welcome back Adam and Steve mcq. Loved your review of the last day Adam . What a shame you did not get a free bottle of bubbly in your apartment,someonee must has nicked it Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 2761542443

That Mcqueen guys got the key code, prime suspect he is...........
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 21:01

Oh, Gypsy, glad you managed to keep our secret, she don't suspect a thing... x
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 21:11

Adam Mint wrote:Oh, Gypsy, glad you managed to keep our secret, she don't suspect a thing... x

Yip I thought I acted well when I said there was nothing between us.  Not sure that the others can keep shtum though.  Some members on this forum might blab.   Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 506932706
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 29 Jun 2014 - 9:31

Morning peeps...nice and sunny up here! Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 294053457 

Helpful Links.

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22268

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 29 Jun 2014 - 9:47

Morningall. Website crawling. Taking ages for pages to load. Welcome back all those who were away. Comments above are very funny. ( Quote and multiquote buttons dont work).

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 29 Jun 2014 - 11:16

Morning members, Same here Dermot taking ages to post or get on even, Bassa,
    Janet keeps sneaking the heating on, I did say try wearing clothes  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1498946960  Spoilt she is  Good Morning and Welcome to TFoF members and guests. - Page 4 1483819851

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 5:33