Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Probably a act of god...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21681

Probably a act of god... Empty Probably a act of god...

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 20 May 2014 - 10:52

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28831

Probably a act of god... Empty Re: Probably a act of god...

Post by Mcqueen on Tue 20 May 2014 - 12:43

The lord works in a mysterious way  Probably a act of god... 1498946960  What a load of tosh  Probably a act of god... 3275847336

Last edited by Mcqueen on Tue 20 May 2014 - 14:01; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 20 May 2014 - 13:38

Had a read through the article mainly to find out the circumstances behind the incident, theres another preacher giving it big about how god will be with him and his family etc, etc,,, show me a picture then...

But reading the bullshit reminded me of that funeral we were at a week or so back, the quiz guy, I had known the guy for about three and a half years, my mate about twenty, just through going to quizzes, turns out he was a regular attender of the Catholic Church, we only went to the crematorium not the full church service, thank you know who for that, boy did the preacher go on, and on, and on, god this, god that, god was I sick of it,,, only one of the girls in our quiz team made it to the funeral, she's religious, but even she'd had enough... Two of the girls in our team are religious, different churches, and not just there on a Sunday, involved midweek with the running of the places and charity work etc, they ain't stick in the muds in any way, one of thems got a thing going with my mate, oh he's married,,, suppose it all depends on what your god allows.......
    But when both them start on with their religious shite when were at the quizzes, the rest of us just start yawning and snoring, if they don't get the hint, a quick "will you two feckin button it" allways works...

Amen......

Probably a act of god... 588840738

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 20 May 2014 - 13:38

Oh, did I mention his nephew has a very nice pub in a very nice suburb of Manchester, listed building, great pub grub, live music at the weekend, well that's where we all ended up, buffet was laid on, top quality, majority of the people there we knew from doing the quizzes, it was a Thursday, and that was the night we done his quiz in town, we've kept it going by a member of each team taking it in turn to set the quiz, so back on the train it was and in to town to do the quiz, we lost,,, nothing to do with alcohol in the bloodstream or anything...

Probably a act of god... 2084528412  Alan...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Post by Topdog on Tue 20 May 2014 - 20:44

The Lord said "cum fourth" worse than sloppy seconds

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 13 Dec 2019 - 3:29