Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Do these MP's have nothing better to do...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21651

Do these MP's have nothing better to do... Empty Do these MP's have nothing better to do...

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 16:08

With no disrespect to the kid or family, but he was thirteen and said to be intelligent, poor kid screwed up somehow crossing the road, from the age of twelve I done a paper round, before and after school, which involved me cycling to the shop, then the area of my paper round, lock up the bike then cross various roads back and forward like a yoyo as I delivered the newspapers, no hi-vis vests, health and safety or risk assessments involved, just knew it could hurt somewhat if I got hit by a car, bus or whatever...

Wonder back then if I'd been hit by a car or something would a MP have been calling for the shop manager to resign...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-25922008
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 50719

Do these MP's have nothing better to do... Empty Re: Do these MP's have nothing better to do...

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 18:22

MP trying to get his 15 minutes of fame innit...

Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13720

Do these MP's have nothing better to do... Empty Re: Do these MP's have nothing better to do...

Post by Perfectspecimen on Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 18:50

Poor kid wasnt street wise was he. Didnt grow up on Benefit Street.

Adventure before dementia!!! Do these MP's have nothing better to do... 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 9:10