Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST

Anonymous

TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST Empty TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST

Post by Guest on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 14:29

my latest writing for those on the island ...i am also available for opening of supermarkets/bingo halls

http://www.tenerifenews.org.es/category/columnists/paul-novak/ l
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST Empty Re: TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST

Post by Gypsy on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 14:45

Thank you for the link Paul, perhaps you can answer a question for me. I have the News section in my Feedly and articles drop in each day from Tenerife News but I have always heard about them days prior to the paper publishing. Are they just late in catch up or is there a bug whereby I am getting old stuff?
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 53220

TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST Empty Re: TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:10

TVTenerife wrote:my latest writing for those on the island ...i am also available for opening of supermarkets/bingo halls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] l
    You couldn't open a packet of crisps...TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST 3025408739 

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:28

Gypsy wrote:Thank you for the link Paul, perhaps you can answer a question for me.  I have the News section in my Feedly and articles drop in each day from Tenerife News but I have always heard about them days prior to the paper publishing.  Are they just late in catch up or is there a bug whereby I am getting old stuff?
    pm u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 16:31

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    TVTenerife wrote:my latest writing for those on the island ...i am also available for opening of supermarkets/bingo halls

http://www.tenerifenews.org.es/category/columnists/paul-novak/ l
    You couldn't open a packet of crisps...TENERIFE NEWS - PAUL NOVAK COLUMNIST 3025408739 
    is that your friend quentin....handbags at 50 paces

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 5 Apr 2020 - 6:58