Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 49236

Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. Empty Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa.

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 18:48

Question for McQueen. What's this place like Reg? Any recommendations? I can get 3 nights Dinner, Bed and Breakfast for £129 per.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28489

Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. Empty Re: Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa.

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:14

Great place if you dont mind an occasional aeroplane, Not saying its on the runway but it aint far away, I'm on the flightpath too but you get used to it, Once doing circuits in the neighbours plane in the fog and i asked where we should be, Over Otley chevin he said, He must have been right because i'm still here, Great views over Wharfedale, Ilkley moor just a bit further on, plus you can visit us 10 minutes away, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 294053457 
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. Empty Re: Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa.

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:27

Mcqueen wrote:Great place if you dont mind an occasional aeroplane, Not saying its on the runway but it aint far away, I'm on the flightpath too but you get used to it, Once doing circuits in the neighbours plane in the fog and i asked where we should be, Over Otley chevin he said, He must have been right because i'm still here,  Great views over Wharfedale, Ilkley moor just a bit further on, plus you can visit us 10 minutes away, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 294053457 
    Cheers Reg, think I'll go for it then. 3 nights from 25th August...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:57

Ha, We will be in Tenerife for 2 weeks from the 23rd August, So you wont have to visit Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Its a nice run from the A1 down into to Pool in Wharfedale, up the hill towards the Airport chuck a right and there you are,
    Things to visit
    1/ The Cow and Calf on Ilkley moor & the White Wells cafe a bit further on,
    2/ The Royal Armories in Leeds
    3/ Kirkstall Abbey, I grew up across the road,
    4/ Kirkstall house museum,
    5/ Temple Newsam house,
    6/ Leeds Market in town
    7/ Golden Acre park, not far from the hotel that one,
    8/ Original Oak pub for your lunch in Headingley
    9/ Otley market if its on,
    10/ Saltair Village, Amazing what Sir Titus Salt did for his workers.
    11/ Ooo if you like canals and barges, Bingley 5 rise locks,

I should do guided tours but i dont have the time, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 9723

Post by Mermaid on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 19:59

thats it booked. Spa pool for me.

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:04

Mcqueen wrote:Ha, We will be in Tenerife for 2 weeks from the 23rd August, So you wont have to visit Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Its a nice run from the A1 down into to Pool in Wharfedale, up the hill towards the Airport chuck a right and there you are,
    Things to visit
    1/ The Cow and Calf on Ilkley moor & the White Wells cafe a bit further on,
    2/ The Royal Armories in Leeds
    3/ Kirkstall Abbey, I grew up across the road,
    4/ Kirkstall house museum,
    5/ Temple Newsam house,
    6/ Leeds Market in town
    7/ Golden Acre park, not far from the hotel that one,
    8/ Original Oak pub for your lunch in Headingley
    9/ Otley market if its on,
    10/ Saltair Village, Amazing what Sir Titus Salt did for his workers.
    11/ Ooo if you like canals and barges, Bingley 5 rise locks,

I should do guided tours but i dont have the time, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Ignore the PM I sent you, inviting you and Jan up for a free soiree in the spa then. Nah, it was just to confirm mobile numbers...Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 2485877773 

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:06

The numbers right anyway Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:09

oh sorry we will miss you. we should have chose Tenerife Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 20:12

If you get bored 1 night Cottage Road Cinema shows allsorts of films, Its a bit Victorian inside and a young bird comes round with the ice creams in the intervals, popcorn from the kiosk and all that,when the film breaks all the students bang their feet, Its a right laugh, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 1533698712 
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:13

Usherettes! They were great! I loved Butterkist and Kia-Ora. Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739

Found it. Where do you park, it's all double yellows...bassas

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:43

Just further along was a big carpark, Our cottage was behind it, But the crafty owner flogged it off and they built houses on it, Its a conservation area Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3275847336 The trouble i had with the Far Headingley conservation area went on for months, Ooo you cant do this, Ooo you cant do that, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 1498946960  Then when i finished doing it up i got an award , On a weekend i couldnt get out of the front door for artists painting the blady place, All had beards and jumpers with holes in, Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Stuck up bunch they was, Place was built in 1750, I knocked it into the 21st century . Then i flogged it, So no there aint knowhere to park anymore, Get the bus, Unless you go to the famous Bryans fish restaurant have your supper there and walk round the corner to it, Plan A
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:47

We are getting dinner at the hotel as part of the special 3 day deal so no fish shop for me.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:56

Buy a bag of chips and then use the carpark, Plan B Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 21:59

I like fish shops...Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3913804730 

Helpful Links.

Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker on Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 12:17

ooh i saw a deal on groupon for here too
    link http://getaways.groupon.co.uk/25299790?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_232&a=2463

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:26

Link's knackered Nell! Otley. Chevin country park hotel and spa. 3025408739 

Helpful Links.

Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker on Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:41

oh bother - have forwarded email to mum

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Post by Mermaid on Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 17:10

Mischief Maker wrote:oh bother - have forwarded email to mum
    seen it thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2019 - 12:35