Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    Nuit Blanche

    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12665
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Nuit Blanche

    Post by Gypsy on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 9:00

    Last night was Nuit Blanche in Puerto de la Cruz and thousands of people took to the streets to enjoy the concerts, demonstrations and sports activities. It started at 6.00pm when children could play on the bouncy castle, there was a fashion show in San Telmo and evening ended with the party at Lago Martiánez.

    The shops and bars stayed open until 2.00 am.
    Full Story
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 55394
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : Scotland

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 10:13

    Gypsy wrote:Last night was Nuit Blanche in Puerto de la Cruz and thousands of people took to the streets to enjoy the concerts, demonstrations and sports activities. It started at 6.00pm when children could play on the bouncy castle, there was a fashion show in San Telmo and evening ended with the party at Lago Martiánez.

    The shops and bars stayed open until 2.00 am.
    Full Story

    What is White Night?



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen
     
     

    Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14062
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Age : 66
    Location : Cambs / Golf del Sur

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:14

    Chess piece, go to the back of the class LR!



    Adventure before dementia!!! Nuit Blanche  294053457
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Guest on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:19

    The Lone Ranger wrote:

    What is White Night?

    Nuit Blanche started in Paris 10 years ago, and spread across Europe so any excuse for a party - here on the island it is called La Noche el Blanco where you enjoy free fun and games throughout the night. There will be one in Brighton at the end of October.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen
     
     

    Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14062
    Join date : 2011-08-15
    Age : 66
    Location : Cambs / Golf del Sur

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:23

    See? A sensible answer. I have an engine to sort, see you later.



    Adventure before dementia!!! Nuit Blanche  294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 55394
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : Scotland

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 12:35

    Perfectspecimen wrote:Chess piece, go to the back of the class LR!

    Queenie wrote:

    Nuit Blanche started in Paris 10 years ago, and spread across Europe so any excuse for a party - here on the island it is called La Noche el Blanco where you enjoy free fun and games throughout the night. There will be one in Brighton at the end of October.

    Thanks Vince! Nuit Blanche  3025408739

    ...and Thank you Queenie Nuit Blanche  1293356558



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12665
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Gypsy on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 19:54

    30 mins ago, this article appeared in my Google Reader - wish I had been there.

    Noche en Blanco
    Mermaid
    Mermaid
     
     

    Scotland Female Posts : 10180
    Join date : 2011-08-14
    Location : Scotland

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Mermaid on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:09

    sounds like it was a good night for the writer



    Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 55394
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : Scotland

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:12

    Gypsy wrote:30 mins ago, this article appeared in my Google Reader - wish I had been there.

    Noche en Blanco

    What a great review. Sounds like it was a fantastic night! Nuit Blanche  2359452383



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               


    Sponsored content

    Nuit Blanche  Empty Re: Nuit Blanche

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 13 Jul 2020 - 20:04