Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Santa Claus has a very merry video for ????

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12662

Santa Claus has a very merry video for ???? Empty Santa Claus has a very merry video for ????

Post by Gypsy on Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 17:10

For several years I have been sending these videos to my grandchildren while they were little. They are all grown up now but I still get the reminder emails. Every year the videos change a little and this year they have added a new section for Adults (naughty or nice), romantic or someone who farts a lot etc etc

Give it a try send one to yourself and then when you know what to expect send one to the children or a loved on HERE I think they are fun.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 57830

Santa Claus has a very merry video for ???? Empty Re: Santa Claus has a very merry video for ????

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 18:16

That's brilliant Gypsy! I've made one for wee Macie even though she won't understand it... Santa Claus has a very merry video for ???? 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |

Current date/time is Wed 20 Jan 2021 - 10:37