Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

A useful badge

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12662

A useful badge Empty A useful badge

Post by Gypsy on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 16:27

Can´t remember if I have shared this info with you before or not but it is worth repeating.

The other day I needed to pay a visit to A&E at the local hospital. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on a dark suit and stuck a badge that I had downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my jacket.

When I went in, I noticed that three-quarters of the people immediately got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Their departure cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time!

Here's the badge. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

A useful badge Mime-a10

It also works at the DSS. It saved me 5 hours. At the Post Office, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of every cashier in the place.

It was a mistake at McDonald's though . . . . the whole crew disappeared through the back door, so I never got my breakfast !
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30379

A useful badge Empty Re: A useful badge

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:03

Oooo A useful badge 1293740352
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14250

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:08

A useful badge 2485877773 What a super idea, might clear the supermarket too. Just been, got Xmas cards.

Adventure before dementia!!! A useful badge 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 15:19