Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

A useful badge

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

A useful badge Empty A useful badge

Post by Gypsy on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 16:27

Can´t remember if I have shared this info with you before or not but it is worth repeating.

The other day I needed to pay a visit to A&E at the local hospital. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on a dark suit and stuck a badge that I had downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my jacket.

When I went in, I noticed that three-quarters of the people immediately got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Their departure cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time!

Here's the badge. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

A useful badge Mime-a10

It also works at the DSS. It saved me 5 hours. At the Post Office, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of every cashier in the place.

It was a mistake at McDonald's though . . . . the whole crew disappeared through the back door, so I never got my breakfast !
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28576

A useful badge Empty Re: A useful badge

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:03

Oooo A useful badge 1293740352
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13674

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 17:08

A useful badge 2485877773 What a super idea, might clear the supermarket too. Just been, got Xmas cards.

Adventure before dementia!!! A useful badge 294053457

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 11:17