Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    Male contraceptive pill a step closer.

    Share
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 41163
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : Scotland

    Male contraceptive pill a step closer.

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:21

    "Off with their tails!". They have found a way to stop the wee swimmers reaching Shangrila!
    Daily Mail.



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 26201
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 64
    Location : England

    Re: Male contraceptive pill a step closer.

    Post by Mcqueen on Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:36

    Cause a load of trouble them things, 40 bassa years i've suffered,
    avatar
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21471
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 58
    Location : England

    Re: Male contraceptive pill a step closer.

    Post by Topdog on Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:20

    Easy contraception, DIY. 99% of the male population have masturbated, the other 1% are lieing wankers.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Male contraceptive pill a step closer.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 21 May 2018 - 19:32