Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    30,000. Nearly there.

    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:06

    Hiya Howard,

    Yes, I've clocked him. What with YG, MICH and more recently Juba, we seem to have been attracting quite a few pricks just recently.

    Why would Juba sorry, someone from Delhi want to post garbage on a Tenerife flavoured website, I wonder ?
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:10

    Jimandsi wrote:
    Hiya Howard,

    Yes, I've clocked him. What with YG, MICH and more recently Juba we seem to have been attracting quite a few pricks just recently.

    Why would someone from Delhi want to post garbage on a Tenerife flavoured website, I wonder ?
    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1498946960 i wont tell you what i am thinking.it wouldnt last long on here.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:18

    cunningham wrote: 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1498946960 i wont tell you what i am thinking.it wouldnt last long on here.


    You're okay now though H - we've been granted "freedom of speech" (within reason) again. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 294053457
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:23

    Jimandsi wrote:


    You're okay now though H - we've been granted "freedom of speech" (within reason) again. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 294053457
    oh thats good, what a shower of fecking arseholes keep worming there way back on here time and time again.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2839888827
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:30


    Well H,

    If you were a bored Estate Agent with no clients and a lot of spare time on your hands, how would you amuse yourself ?

    You can only sit and watch the activities at the charity shop next door for so long, you know.

    ---

    Hey - the lurkercount has just shot up ! WATCH OUT, WATCH OUT, THE LURKERS ARE ABOUT ! 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2761542443




    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 394303222

    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12662
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Gypsy on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:30

    Oy, you two behave yourselves. I'm the one who should be upset, I welcomed him and told him to restore my faith in Indian members only to find he buggered up my Lighthouse thread with his crap. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 16779677
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:33

    Sorry Sis. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 4248600970



    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 394303222

    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:35




    Did you hear that echo ? :puzzled:





    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 394303222

    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12662
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Gypsy on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:38

    Yep, that's the way to get the post count up, some would call it shite but that upsets people, I call it crap and that seems to be acceptable 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 3275847336
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:39

    Jimandsi wrote:
    Sorry Sis. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 4248600970
    hey never mind sorry,its about time you took things on here more seriarsely,far too much pissing about on this tenerife forum of fun. i think i might worm my way back in some other forum, that will fecking show you.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773
    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12662
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Gypsy on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:42

    cunningham wrote: hey never mind sorry,its about time you took things on here more seriarsely,far too much pissing about on this tenerife forum of fun. i think i might worm my way back in some other forum, that will fecking show you.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773

    Didn´t think you were that hard up and desperate for something to do. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1498946960 Be a man, show us you have some backbone, join the stamp collectors forum you can´t lick it for posts and above all they don´t know you - yet weather
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:51

    cunningham wrote: hey never mind sorry,its about time you took things on here more seriarsely,far too much pissing about on this tenerife forum of fun. i think i might worm my way back in some other forum, that will fecking show you.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773

    and I'll be one of the first to welcome you back on board ! 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 3025408739 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1293740352 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 3417148095
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:54

    Jimandsi wrote:

    and I'll be one of the first to welcome you back on board ! 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 3025408739 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1293740352 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 3417148095
    i knew that. thats what i like about you jim, so bloody reliable.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 294053457
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:57


    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 just waiting and watching 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 - then:- 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706


    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773




    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 394303222

    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 15:10

    Jimandsi wrote:
    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 just waiting and watching 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1554180325 - then:- 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 506932706


    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2485877773

    yep, lets keep an eye out jim.mums the word.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 903464087
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 15:59

    Gypsy wrote:

    Didn´t think you were that hard up and desperate for something to do. 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 1498946960 Be a man, show us you have some backbone, join the stamp collectors forum you can´t lick it for posts and above all they don´t know you - yet 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 4226408756
    nah been there done that, i told them to lick em and fecking stick em. i once joined the fly fishing forum.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2044743960 but they soon caught on to me.30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2761542443
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 61
    Location : England

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:10

    Join the KP lorry drivers forum, they drive yer nuts.
    cunningham
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3211
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 66
    Location : in the dog house

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by cunningham on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:21

    Topdog wrote:Join the KP lorry drivers forum, they drive yer nuts.
    hey td. take a look at EA-YU SO SILLY forum,
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 61
    Location : England

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:23

    cunningham wrote:
    Topdog wrote:Join the KP lorry drivers forum, they drive yer nuts.
    hey td. take a look at EA-YU SO SILLY forum,
    I just got battlefield 3. Have a click on our new boys links, Now.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi
     
     

    England Male Posts : 1361
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Jimandsi on Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 19:37


    Nice one TD good



    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 394303222

    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12662
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Gypsy on Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 10:17

    Just noticed, we are heading for the 50K 30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 2419626307
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 61
    Location : England

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Topdog on Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 19:54

    ooh err missus. weather

    Sponsored content

    30,000. Nearly there. - Page 3 Empty Re: 30,000. Nearly there.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 1:53