Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Adam Mint's Local

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21989

Adam Mint's Local Empty Re: Adam Mint's Local

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 7:31

Is it Monday yet ???

Adam Mint's Local 1696878685
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12665

Post by Gypsy on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 8:43

Adam I love your Linda Rondstadt choice. I am sure between Cam and Dermot you will get your request on 25th but gotta admit the last bit of your message left me scratching my head. :Crazy: You had a good weekend, why not take it easy today and sleep for a while Adam Mint's Local 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 53063

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 10:51

Gypsy wrote:Adam I love your Linda Rondstadt choice. I am sure between Cam and Dermot you will get your request on 25th but gotta admit the last bit of your message left me scratching my head. Adam Mint's Local 2908439648 You had a good weekend, why not take it easy today and sleep for a while Adam Mint's Local 3025408739

25th Jan. Burn's day. He's on about Scotland's greatest ever export...Robert (Where's yer Shakespeare noo?) Burns. Used to work as an excise man for HMRC in Dumfries. Born 1759 (funnily enough, the same year as Arthur Guinness started a wee brewing shop in Ireland), which is why he was around the same time as Nelson. Nelson attacked Tenerife (someplace hot for his ancestors to live) but he was 'armless really. I like Adam's posts...they're usually a bit cryptic.

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 12:53

I knew Adam's music was related to Burns Night/Day whatever, but it was Nelson confused me ..... innit :sulk3:
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 20:37

Apologies for confusion Gypsy, but it was not my fault, it's all down to eleven Germans and one Irish man...

The eleven Germans, their booked in to my local (small hotel) on their annual football/drinking weekend away from the wife’s, they seemingly do this every year, pick a country and a game and go for it... Wide age range of guys early twenty’s to mid fifty’s, boy can they drink... Arrived Friday don’t go until Monday, so it’s two down, one to go, must have been five o’clock last night, or should I say this morning when it came to a stop... Jagermeister Bombs!!! (Jagermeister and Red Bull) washed down with copious amounts of lager, aaaarrrrghhhhhh....

Whoever lost at pool was on the bell, boy does my game improve when there’s money involved (Before anyone says it, Scotsman).

Where does the Irish man come in to it, previous landlord chucked it just before New Year, just decided he had had enough, jobs tying, 24/7 almost. We regulars were very concerned as he was very flexible with closing times and lock-ins were almost nightly, but then along came Dublin Dave, don’t think he knows what closing time is, he rings the bell for last orders, so everyone gets a round in, then twenty minutes or so later rings it again shouting last orders, then again, then again, and again, think he must have wanted to be a fireman or something... He has plans to bring in more live music, knows a couple of Irish bands, oh dear, health and bank balance f##ked...

Burns Night, was actually trying to find an Eddi Reader album she brought out a few years back, all Burns songs, but could not remember her name last night for some unknown reason...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well suppose I’ll have to drop in and say goodbye to the Germans, would be rude not to, may have a pint...

Adam Mint's Local 2687775983 Adam Mint's Local 1460810463 Adam Mint's Local 4017463848
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 21:00

Have a great time Adam, Hals und Beinbruch! I think I would need Red Bull to take away the taste of the Jagermeister its like medicine.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21257

Post by Topdog on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 21:38

Gypsy wrote:Have a great time Adam, Hals und Beinbruch! I think I would need Red Bull to take away the taste of the Jagermeister its like medicine.

And if you do...Gute besserung!
    Think I would get me dog to train me how to lick me arse to get rid of the taste, bloody horrid stuff. Unless you are pissed and everything tastes great, then you are so supple you can kiss your own arse anyway.
    Love a good Irish bar, we pop in one here no and then, atmosphere is always electric, shame the chairs are not with some of the chavs that walk in to see what the noise is about.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 21:45

Gypsy wrote:Have a great time Adam, Hals und Beinbruch! I think I would need Red Bull to take away the taste of the Jagermeister its like medicine.

And if you do...Gute besserung!

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 21:46

Topdog wrote:
    Think I would get me dog to train me how to lick me arse to get rid of the taste, bloody horrid stuff. Unless you are pissed and everything tastes great, then you are so supple you can kiss your own arse anyway.
    Love a good Irish bar, we pop in one here no and then, atmosphere is always electric, shame the chairs are not with some of the chavs that walk in to see what the noise is about.

Surely you don't have chavs in Brighton Kev? Adam Mint's Local 3025408739

Helpful Links.

Topdog
    Topdog

Adam Mint's Local Empty Adam Mint's Local

Post by Topdog on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 21:49

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Topdog wrote:

Surely you don't have chavs in Brighton Kev? Adam Mint's Local 3025408739
    That was in Hove, even gay chavs Cam Adam Mint's Local 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13911

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 18:39

Chavs in every town in the uk, social housing its called. Thats where you'll spot them.

Adventure before dementia!!! Adam Mint's Local 294053457
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22240

Post by 3rdforum on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 18:44

Topdog wrote:That was in Hove, even gay chavs Cam Adam Mint's Local 1498946960

Whay don't they just rename the whole Brighton/Hove area? Its all the one isn't it and least it was 17 years ago when I was last there

Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 18:51

Keep up D, it is now a CITY, Brighton and Hove City.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22240

Post by 3rdforum on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 19:06

B&H city, no wonder they have a lot of fags! Adam Mint's Local 3077217049

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 19:27

Thanks.Adam Mint's Local 3077217049 Adam Mint's Local 3077217049 Adam Mint's Local 3077217049

Not much to report from last night, early closing 01:00 approx.

Just a few disappointed red eyed Germans, they had drunk the pub dry of Jagermeister so no rocker fuel to get them started on one...

Adam Mint's Local 1696878685
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 2:56

Hic, almost had enough...
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 8:08

Stay with it Adam..........almost is not a challenge.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 8:53

Has he got to bed yet? Adam Mint's Local 3275847336

Helpful Links.

Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog on Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 9:08

Tuesday he may have done.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 17:59

It's shut,,, wasn't out last night, got a text from mate saying local was shut, bailiffs had been in and removed stuff, story going round is unpaid bills...

1. Pubs empty since he took on the bitch of a barmaid, don't know why she's still there, we've all told him (the owner)what we think of her...

2. He took over building next door to double bar size and add about nine more bedrooms, owner and his mates are doing work themselves, place is like a building site and work has dragged on for ages, strangers coming in to the place for a drink will think wtf, plus hotel customers must think the same...

Plenty of other places to drink, but that's our pool team fu#ked, season due to restart march, know a couple of teams who were a bit tight for players last season so will have to do a bit asking around to see if there are any spaces...
    Local was positioned central to all the pubs in the league so was a meeting place for all teams before and after matches...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 29265

Post by Mcqueen on Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 18:06

Bugger dude  Adam Mint's Local 1498946960 
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13911

Post by Perfectspecimen on Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 18:45

Yep, real shame that Adam. Perhaps you could go on the wagon like me. Become a new man.

Adventure before dementia!!! Adam Mint's Local 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 19:12

Let me think about that,,, No...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 27 Feb 2014 - 18:59

As said in another post there something strange going on at the local, bailiffs went last Monday took various items and the place has been shut since, last night was our pool league trophy presentation doo, we would normally have met in the local for a few games of pool then headed round to the pub holding the event, due to local being shut we had arranged to meet at seven in the pub next door to the local, I arrived at about quarter to seven passing the local on the way which was shut, about seven fifteen I get a text from one of my mates asking where I am, I reply in the pub we arranged to meet, next text tells me they're in the local !!!, I text back "it's shut", reply "no it aint we're in it", I finish my pint and head next door, sure enough it's open and they're playing pool on the pool table that had supposedly been taken by the bailiffs, the only noticeable things missing were the bottle beer display fridges from behind the bar and the big flat screen TV, the tables and chairs in the bar were now different than the ones pre the bailiffs visit, plus they had not taken the pool table as they had been told it was rented (it's not). The bitch of a barmaids behind the bar, I ask her whats going on, she tells me she'd went in to a deal with the guy who ran the place some months back and that she had been the licencee for the last two months, and that the guy who we looked upon as the owner had only actually leased the place and had done a runner owing some £30000,,, and was calling him all the names under the sun and saying what shed do to him if she ever she saw him again,,, she went on to say she was only going to be opening the bar at weekends as it did not make money through the week, and that she had only opened the bar last night as she knew it would be busy due the pool doo in the pub round the corner...
    Anyway we head to the doo, I get speaking to one of the regulars from the local, he was not aware it was open, I tell him the story, he says bollocks ref the part what she'd  do if she ever saw the guy again,,, one of his mates had seen the guy unloading the replacement bar furniture from a van in to the pub in the early hours of the morning...
    Someone's telling porkies...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 29265

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 27 Feb 2014 - 19:07

Sex involved somewhere  Adam Mint's Local 1483819851 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Mar 2020 - 22:41