Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 49290
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 64
    Location : Scotland

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:43

    For those of you in Los Cristianos, remember there will be a fantastic fireworks display tonight about mid-night. Try to get a view over the beaches to see it at it's best.



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 60
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:48

    The Lone Ranger wrote:For those of you in Los Cristianos, remember there will be a fantastic fireworks display tonight about mid-night. Try to get a view over the beaches to see it at it's best.
    Good view from the balcony of a certain Apartment at TRG, all welcome, just ask for Reg.
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks
     
     

    England Male Posts : 562
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Location : xanadu - next door to Kubla Khan

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by betty swollocks on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:49

    The Lone Ranger wrote:For those of you in Los Cristianos, remember there will be a fantastic fireworks display tonight about mid-night. Try to get a view over the beaches to see it at it's best.

    Will it be view able on any of the webcams ?



    New Year's Eve fireworks. 44532197@N07
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 49290
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 64
    Location : Scotland

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:51

    betty swollocks wrote:
    The Lone Ranger wrote:For those of you in Los Cristianos, remember there will be a fantastic fireworks display tonight about mid-night. Try to get a view over the beaches to see it at it's best.

    Will it be view able on any of the webcams ?

    Most of the webcams have a time delay between pictures, so unless it takes a snap at exactly the right time, I doubt if you'll get much on them.



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks
     
     

    England Male Posts : 562
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Location : xanadu - next door to Kubla Khan

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by betty swollocks on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 12:59

    The Lone Ranger wrote:
    betty swollocks wrote:

    Will it be view able on any of the webcams ?

    Most of the webcams have a time delay between pictures, so unless it takes a snap at exactly the right time, I doubt if you'll get much on them.

    Shame



    New Year's Eve fireworks. 44532197@N07
    Gypsy
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12665
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Gypsy on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 13:01

    This is the first year we will be seeing the New Year in at Amarilla Golf, no idea what they have in the way of fireworks hope it is as good as Los Cris and Las Americas but doubt it.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 49290
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 64
    Location : Scotland

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 13:09

    Gypsy wrote:This is the first year we will be seeing the New Year in at Amarilla Golf, no idea what they have in the way of fireworks hope it is as good as Los Cris and Las Americas but doubt it.

    Stick your camera on a tripod and get a video of them Gypsy! It'll be nice for us to look at later.New Year's Eve fireworks. 1



    Helpful Links.
          Tenerife living guide. | FAQ | Forum Help |
               

    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 28498
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Mcqueen on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:02

    Saw all the fireworks, Fantastic as usual, Must cost a fortune to do. 12 of us and a few bottles of Moet, Wonder what the fish think New Year's Eve fireworks. 1695130124 , Saw a cab driver in a brand new Merc E Class Estate looking pleased with himself too, New Year's Eve fireworks. 3025408739 .
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 60
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:10

    Mcqueen wrote:Saw all the fireworks, Fantastic as usual, Must cost a fortune to do. 12 of us and a few bottles of Moet, Wonder what the fish think New Year's Eve fireworks. 1695130124 , Saw a cab driver in a brand new Merc E Class Estate looking pleased with himself too, New Year's Eve fireworks. 3025408739 .
    Only because he swapped your insulin for Donkey pee.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 28498
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Mcqueen on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:13

    EE Haw, Could have been a lot worse, So i'm not complaining,
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 60
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:16

    Mcqueen wrote:EE Haw, Could have been a lot worse, So i'm not complaining,
    Welcome back fruit cake, post some pics........you know the sort, looking over the balcony to the ones below that don't realize you can see them.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 28498
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Mcqueen on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 15:34

    Ah. The high maintinance Italian bird, Get up close she is knocking on a bit, She gives him some verbal, Watched him cleaning the balcony while she was on the sunbed on the phone talking 100 mph, she must be good at something ?.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 28498
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 65
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Mcqueen on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 15:52

    Thats a nice link to TRG, Talking to an old kid next door but one, over the wall like you do, His wife just died, And he found some money in her Drawers, Yeh i laughed at that too, Anyway he said to Janet he wasnt staying at home at christmas, So she says come round for a drink, So 10 seconds later the bell rings, Come in sit down have a drink, Thought Vince had cleaned us out New Year's Eve fireworks. 1695130124 , So he's sat there giving it " this is paradise innit" , How long you here for he says, 3 weeks i says, Blimey how much did you pay ?, Quarter mil i says, Chokes on his tinny, Blady hell I thought i payed a lot £1,085 for a week, I choked on my tinny, Janet said who and where did you find the apartment, Tinternet he says,
    Feck me, Come have a look he said, Well talk about run down, Poor bugger, I said did you tell them about your wife dying and finding that money, ?, No somebody booked it for me, i dont do tinternet, Somebody emailed me about christmas week, I emailed My man is it empty ?, No Booked he said, So i said Ring my man see if he has anything, Where did she end up, ?, Yup, In mine, Crafty sod or what, Didnt ask how much she paid, but i bet i got a third,
    Topdog
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21254
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 60
    Location : England

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Topdog on Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 17:11

    Mcqueen wrote:Thats a nice link to TRG, Talking to an old kid next door but one, over the wall like you do, His wife just died, And he found some money in her Drawers, Yeh i laughed at that too, Anyway he said to Janet he wasnt staying at home at christmas, So she says come round for a drink, So 10 seconds later the bell rings, Come in sit down have a drink, Thought Vince had cleaned us out New Year's Eve fireworks. 1695130124 , So he's sat there giving it " this is paradise innit" , How long you here for he says, 3 weeks i says, Blimey how much did you pay ?, Quarter mil i says, Chokes on his tinny, Blady hell I thought i payed a lot £1,085 for a week, I choked on my tinny, Janet said who and where did you find the apartment, Tinternet he says,
    Feck me, Come have a look he said, Well talk about run down, Poor bugger, I said did you tell them about your wife dying and finding that money, ?, No somebody booked it for me, i dont do tinternet, Somebody emailed me about christmas week, I emailed My man is it empty ?, No Booked he said, So i said Ring my man see if he has anything, Where did she end up, ?, Yup, In mine, Crafty sod or what, Didnt ask how much she paid, but i bet i got a third,
    He got ripped off by a family member by the sounds of it.

    Sponsored content

    New Year's Eve fireworks. Empty Re: New Year's Eve fireworks.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2019 - 3:12