Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Wizzair

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13711

Wizzair Empty Wizzair

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sat 2 Nov 2019 - 15:08

TFS from Luton starting 16/11. From £44 return! I quickly snapped up a ticket last week for December 3rd. They charge extra if you wanna choose seats and also extra for trolley bag in the cabin. Small bag 20x30x40 still free. So I had to shell out an extra £20 each way for a trolley bag as well but still competitive at £84 and of course I have extra capacity in the smaller bag.  Wizzair 294053457
    Many of you will not be familiar with Wizzair but they have been operating out of Luton for many years mainly to Eastern Europe as its a Hungarian company. Over here they have a new subsidiary company, Wizzair UK and they will soon be operating out of more UK airports.
    Strangely enough Ryanair have just started a new airline too. Operating from Eastern Europe bases and its called..... Buzzair. Wizzair 1498946960  How very unimaginative Mr O'Leary.
    I will of course let you know how I get treated next month on board. Hopefully it will be a nice experience.

Adventure before dementia!!! Wizzair 294053457
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28744

Wizzair Empty Re: Wizzair

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 2 Nov 2019 - 15:19

Hope they set up at Leeds, Jet 2 have it boxed off at the moment

Current date/time is Thu 21 Nov 2019 - 1:54