Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    Reg's Ramblings

    Share
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:28

    cunningham wrote: just got home tonight i could do with some ball warmers, 4 degrees. already been to morrisons reg.
    Yeh well, I was dragged kicking and screaming there tonight, 2 ton of cat food, 2 hair dye's. I said mines natural, Not for you dummy ?.Charming, Some other shite we dont need i'm sure. I think it was just a top up, Because she will miss this fridays, Santiago's saturday morning, Small one at TRG when we get there,
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19918
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by 3rdforum on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:41

    Wtf? I don't understand any of that. Did you take your medicine today Reg?






    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:46

    3rdforum wrote:Wtf? I don't understand any of that. Did you take your medicine today Reg?
    I got dragged to morrisons tonight ?. That doe's it for me, I even went to put more petrol, So i didnt get dragged round the blady store, Then i checked the tyres, Anything to keep out the way, I didnt need any of it, When she said i just need to nip into boots, i nearly swung for her, And they say they built noahs ark in two weeks, Not with Janet organising the stores,
    avatar
    cunningham
     
     

    Wales Male Posts : 3288
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : in the dog house

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by cunningham on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:47

    Underdog wrote:
    Yeh well, I was dragged kicking and screaming there tonight, 2 ton of cat food, 2 hair dye's. I said mines natural, Not for you dummy ?.Charming, Some other shite we dont need i'm sure. I think it was just a top up, Because she will miss this fridays, Santiago's saturday morning, Small one at TRG when we get there,
    i heard the john smiths were still on offer,55p a can 2.50 euroes in tenerife.ten cases in garage now, should last me three weeks till i go back to tenerife. cheers. btw reg what colour hair dye are you using this time?
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19918
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by 3rdforum on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 22:50

    Does my nut in as well. Theres always "one last thing" needed. We bring Eileens car to go shopping ( van wont fit in car park). The feckin fuel tank is always empty and has to be filled. I'm doing the shopping online anymore.






    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 23:00

    Hair ?. Had a savage hair cut yesterday, Well it was £4.50p, So got my moneys worth, I went mental and gave her a fiver, Well its christmas
    avatar
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21357
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 58
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Topdog on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 23:10

    Anyone, sorry everyone knows this one. Just want topop in the supermarket and get something for dinner. £140 quid later, blimey have you noticed the time.
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38621
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 16:28

    Topdog wrote:Anyone, sorry everyone knows this one. Just want topop in the supermarket and get something for dinner. £140 quid later, blimey have you noticed the time.

    She'll drag me in for a loaf of bread and my wallet is suddenly £50 lighter!



    Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    Mermaid
     
     

    Scotland Female Posts : 8933
    Join date : 2011-08-14
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mermaid on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 16:47

    The Lone Ranger wrote:

    She'll drag me in for a loaf of bread and my wallet is suddenly £50 lighter!





    Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    avatar
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21357
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 58
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Topdog on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 16:52

    Bloody hell Cam must cheap up your way.
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19918
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by 3rdforum on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 16:59

    I dunno, 50 quid for a sliced pan????






    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38621
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:12

    3rdforum wrote:I dunno, 50 quid for a sliced pan????

    Do you get "plain" bread in Ireland D? Big door-stopper end-slices! Brill!



    Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:26

    How many times do i go to morrisons, Yesterday no shreddies, Today no butter, Wtf, Silly me asked. Answer, I dont want anything going off , Because we are going away, Starve then ?
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19918
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by 3rdforum on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:32

    The Lone Ranger wrote:

    Do you get "plain" bread in Ireland D? Big door-stopper end-slices! Brill!

    Yeah Cam, they're readily available. Only thing is that they're feckin gorgeous especially when fresh. I think we call it a "batch" loaf.






    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19918
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by 3rdforum on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:33

    Underdog wrote:How many times do i go to morrisons, Yesterday no shreddies, Today no butter, Wtf, Silly me asked. Answer, I dont want anything going off , Because we are going away, Starve then ?

    You're only saying that to give you another excuse to let us know you're going away!!!






    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:53

    Gaffer Cam going off topic huge, Loaves of bread ? And i dont ramble, 2 Sleeps
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38621
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:11

    I can go OT with the best of them!



    Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:13

    Its the future, Plus it winds the backside off some ?. Great sport,
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38621
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:23

    Underdog wrote:
    I got dragged to morrisons tonight ?. That doe's it for me, I even went to put more petrol, So i didnt get dragged round the blady store, Then i checked the tyres, Anything to keep out the way, I didnt need any of it, When she said i just need to nip into boots, i nearly swung for her, And they say they built noahs ark in two weeks, Not with Janet organising the stores,

    You've kicked started the economy Reg! Keep spending in Morrisons.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



    Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    Cruella de Vil
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 3087
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 61
    Location : Somewhere in the Atlantic

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Cruella de Vil on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:35

    Reggies prezzie to Janet....








    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:38

    Cluck that, She gets nothing, never has and never will,
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:40

    The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Underdog wrote:
    I got dragged to morrisons tonight ?. That doe's it for me, I even went to put more petrol, So i didnt get dragged round the blady store, Then i checked the tyres, Anything to keep out the way, I didnt need any of it, When she said i just need to nip into boots, i nearly swung for her, And they say they built noahs ark in two weeks, Not with Janet organising the stores,

    You've kicked started the economy Reg! Keep spending in Morrisons.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    You would think they could afford a decent coffee machine, I'l have a word with ken when i see him
    avatar
    Cruella de Vil
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 3087
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 61
    Location : Somewhere in the Atlantic

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Cruella de Vil on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:57

    Is that Chick Ken?



    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Mcqueen on Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:36

    Very good, Sharp as cats claws, I was thinking Ken Morrison really,

    Sponsored content

    Re: Reg's Ramblings

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 8:29