Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

I,m back!!

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 21574

I,m back!! Empty I,m back!!

Post by 3rdforum on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 19:45

Knew things were going too well. I,m back!! 1498946960  I copied this from a post I put up on a sprayer's FB page. FFS!! I,m back!! 1498946960 

If it could go wrong , it did. I kicked over a bucket full of water all over the carpet. The sprayer kept blocking every 10 seconds. took out all the filters asnd cleaned them, no difference. Managed to pull the plastic tip guard out a bit from the nut. Had a brand new spare one. Put that on and there was at least 2mm of play between the guard and the metal nut. Got the first one working again. When finishing up, disconnected the suction pipe, took off the ball bearing and cleaned it. Poured the water from the bucket down the toilet. Couldn't find the cage that fits over the ball bearing. Thought it was in the toilet. Water was cloudy so I had to reach in with my hand to find it. Wasn't there. Checked the part of the suction pipe on the machine itself. There the ********* was. Then, the booster pump on my hot and cold water blew out. Means we will be without water in toilets and showers until I get a replacement. Then i though I would treat myself to the 3 for 2 offer on Q! tapeonly to bloody discover that my debit card has been cancelled for some reason.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 48206

I,m back!! Empty Re: I,m back!!

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 21:37

I,m back!! 2419626307 I,m back!! 1498946960 At least you can only go one way from here Dermo. I,m back!! 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 21348

Post by Adam Mint on Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 0:29

I've warned all of you, don't get on a feckin aeroplane with him ...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28253

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 6 Feb 2019 - 7:33

I used to spend hundreds of pounds on spray guns, great the first time you used it but the next time something blocked, i even took it to bits and leave all the parts in panel wipe or something,
    guns have to be used everyday to keep them working right, I packed that work in its cheaper to use somebody else

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jul 2019 - 15:16