Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Medivets

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13711

Medivets Empty Medivets

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 1:58

There is one in every town. I had the misfortune to choose the one in Wisbech. Now I used them for Pixies first lot of Pups and although the front of shop staff were at best useless the vet I saw looked like the black bird chef on the tele who makes cakes and stuff, sex on legs she is, and this vet was so friendly I was frankly getting excited lol. Anyway fast forward to my latest dealings with them for the current litter of pups. Booked them in for jabs and microchips when they were 7.5 weeks old, same as last time but vet refused to give them jabs cos they are less than 8 weeks old. This causes problems because 3 new owners are collecting them following day. Anyway all goes fine when I tell new owners I will knock £25 off price and to arrange their own jabs. So I take remaining 4 pups the following week as arranged for their jabs and meet the peeps who have bought 2 of the pups there so they can take them home afterwards. Walk in vets along with new owners....... Hi, bought these pups for their jabs. Silly fat bird behind counter says sorry you are too late, your appointment was for 2.45. We are fully booked for today we cant do it. No I said my appointment was for 4pm and I am actually 10 minutes early! Anyway a more and more heated argument goes on for about 5 minutes when she suddenly says are you Mr Sanders? Yes dear. Oh, thought you was the one that was late. No apology, like its my fault I'm 10 minutes early ffs! Eventually vet comes out, not the Eastern European one I saw last week but an Irish one, about my age (+60) so I'm thinking shes been doing this all her life its plain sailing........ Oh how wrong I was. First off she only had enough injections for one, goes off for 10 minutes and arrives with others.... Then proceeds to give them health check, stethoscopes and check bodies, eyes, ears mouths etc. Its already been done last week I say. She just carries on. Then she starts chatting on about her training in Dublin in year dot and how she spent so much time in the bar next to the University drinking Guinness. Medivets 2419626307  Now why am I not surprised? So she examines the pure white one. Tells me these can be deaf and or blind but I know Lily is neither. Gets out tool with light on end to look at her eyes, one blue and one brown I kid you not, David Bowie in the DNA then lol. She says there are faint lines there that could develop into cataracts so writes out a report saying I must show this to any potential purchaser. Great, I'm keeping her anyway so dont matter except....... Silly cow cant spell cataract.

Adventure before dementia!!! Medivets 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13711

Medivets Empty Re: Medivets

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 2:56

Its not all over, I had to press send cos my computer cant deal with more than 100 words........ The previous visit the pups were health checked and they said I can pick these reports up the following day or they can post them. Seeing as I was coming the next week I said I would collect them then. Needless to say they had not been printed out so I had to wait about 10 minutes for these to be produced. I ended up with 7 copies which said 7 puppies were pronounced healthy. Not exactly what I was expecting. A health report should surely mention the individual puppys name. Nope, well over 300 quid spent on injections and microchips that could have been done in 20 minutes. Read somewhere it takes 6 years to train as a vet as opposed to 5 years for a human doctor. Jeez, you are fecking kidding????????

Adventure before dementia!!! Medivets 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 50451

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 8:53

Medivets 3025408739 Medivets 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Nov 2019 - 13:00