Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Pups

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13658

Re: Pups

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 11:02

Looks like Bruno has sold, just waiting for deposit. One of Jacks workmates. Although Bruno is the biggest he is the softest. Doesnt get involved in the fighting!

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 0:46

Well Bruno's potential buyer has gone quiet with no sign of a deposit so Bruno is back on the market! All sold now except him and Timmy. One middle aged, like me, couple from Lincolnshire have bought 2 of the girls, they only came for one, wish it was as easy to sell second hand cars lol, but they are away Xmas so at least we will have those two over the festive period to parade down the pub. Others going to Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and South Wales at the weekend so Patch and Pixie's DNA is spreading far and wide.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 1:01

Another thing is it hasnt cost a bean to sell them. I put ads on Pets4Homes and Freeads and got great response. So far I havent put them on Facebook mainly cos it attracts trolls. You can just imagine the comments, ready Christmas day, jeez. Bitch only comes on heat once every 6 months, yeah, one clever fecker me.......

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 45100

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 8:15

Pixie's a wee tart...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 27610

Post by Mcqueen on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 9:10

Eye she like a legnth for sure
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 18 Dec 2018 - 10:44

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 0:33

Only one pup left for sale now. Little Timmy. Stanley, Bruno and Molly have all gone to their new homes over the weekend. Peeps who have bought both Roxy and Holly are away over Xmas so they are collecting those on 31st December. For those who can count this leaves one, Lily, the pure white one who was supposed to be going to South Wales. Her potential owner contacted me on Saturday when she was supposed to collect her saying she has changed her mind, can she have her deposit back, ........ Er no. Silly time wasting cow is a double loser since I found out a pure white one is worth double what the others are. So, much as it pains me to say it, yes Carol, you were dead right, we are going to keep her like you said. Rare as hens teeth these are. We have been blessed, twice.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 8:48

Helpful Links.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 16:53

Timmy and Lily on a walk down the lane yesterday.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 2:30

Little Timmy in the garden this morning. Someone offered £300 but I'm holding out for 4. Lovely little chap hes worth every penny.

angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 449

Post by angusjim on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 7:15

I love nice puppies 
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 9:06

Cute wee fella.

Helpful Links.

zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 3350

Post by zdeekie on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 12:15

Awwwwwwwww she is adorable you have done the right thing keeping her , hope Bens working down your way & I can grab a cuddle & bottle some puppy breath can't beat it x
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Wed 2 Jan 2019 - 12:18

Perfectspecimen wrote:Timmy and Lily on a walk down the lane yesterday.
    Lovely photo send it into the Jack Russell page on Facebook x
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 0:54

Very wary of facebook and puppies, Trolls have a field day. Have read some really nasty comments on dogs for sale sites. OK sometimes well deserved but most from peeps who are totally clueless. Anyway all sold except Timmy without resorting to FB. PUPPY BREATH, really Carol? It smells of piss! Something to do with their undeveloped liver or something functions apparently but Jeez. Do you like cheese?

zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Fri 4 Jan 2019 - 10:37

No I meant put the photo on the Jack Russel site for people to admire NOT TO SELL It’s such a lovely photo x
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 6 Jan 2019 - 1:51

Will put photos on my page if they are not already there, cant remember when I last looked at it lol. Anyway poor little Timmy hasnt found a new home yet. Might have to discount him 25%. They are running free at the moment, causing havoc and damage no doubt. They like scratching and have worn through the seats of two of my leather chairs and ripped the bottom corner of the sofa. Great fun innit. To be fair they were on their last legs anyway. Probs 20 years old. Put a bid on 3 piece suite today, fabric and looks a bit higher suitable for old gits like me. Looks as good as new. Won it for a tenner lol. They have probably fecked the pink carpets in the dining room and lounge as well, dont always use the puppy pads ffs! On the lookout for wood laminate floors now, just need a handy mop and job done for the jobbie done just in case we get more in the future. Last lot we had in Spring time were confined to the utility room and kitchen which have tiled floors but no heating there so these lucky little buggers have lived in my office and lounge areas.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 17:51

Yesterday I reduced Timmy 25% off to a bargain 300 quid. 5 minutes later phone rings...... So Timmy now has a new home. He will be learning Polish.   So 2 out of the 6 have gone to Polish..... Sums up the general local population then. 

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 7 Jan 2019 - 20:54

Helpful Links.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 1:56

So glad we have kept Lily. She looks much like her Dad and has a similar gentle personality. We have taught her to sit and give paw already. I take her on walks up the lane which just ends in a farm and at the moment the gate at the farm has been shut for the past 2 weeks so no traffic. Probably sunning themselves in Barbados lol. They deserve it! She has a little coat to keep her warm cos its fecking freezing in the wind. Pixie and Patch just go running off but she stays close to me.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 2:53

Such a shame these pups grow so fast, Lily is probably near on a foot long now. She likes to exercise her teeth and has decided carpet is a good target! She has managed to dig up a corner and had a good old chew but has also decided she likes the taste of rubber underlay too! Result is its all fecked big time! I have managed to source some laminate flooring on good old ebay which will be the way forward to defeat those eager little teeth. In the meantime I sourced a stair gate thingy from ebay for a fiver so I can keep her contained in certain areas, I was a bit worried in case she can get through the bars but no, her head is a smidgin too big.   So, no more carpets downstairs but luckily I am at an age where I have started wearing slippers...... 

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 8:49

Helpful Links.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 Jan 2019 - 15:35