Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

What are you doing today??

searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 6820

What are you doing today?? - Page 25 Empty Re: What are you doing today??

Post by searcher on Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 15:10

Campbell Brodie wrote:Are you in the Moness resort Bill?

Exactly Cam ,Quite nice Cottage a bit dated and damp in places but had a lovely time just the same, parked the car and used public transport [bus pass] they seem to have it all sorted up there E.G. went to Pitlochry yesterday ,got the bus in Aberfeldy , change in another village and the bus is sitting waiting for you ,magic , I now know why we go abroad now ,it is extortionate the prices up there ,£14.00 for mac n cheese for lunch in pitlochry in one highway mans cafe ,noticed it last year in Perth ,the Mercure hotel was charging £5 .50 for a 500 mil bottle of Old speckled hen ,we went to a bar [where we met your brother in law] the Polygon across from the Arona Gran and they were charging 2.50 euro for a pint on draught , the only thing about holidaying up north is that everywhere looks the same ,in the villages I mean , never mind 4 weeks till our boat sets sail ,[getting excited now]
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 48740

Post by Campbell Brodie on Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 16:36

We stayed in the actual hotel and ate in the restaurant. Used the pool and sauna etc. I liked the place. Jim Fardon, BIL, is always down that end, Market Tavern, Polygon etc. I think they have a wee place in La Serena along Calle Paris.

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 21620

Post by 3rdforum on Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 20:57

Booked the apartment in Leith for the Scotland / south Africa game Nov 17th. Myself and 2 brothers in law

zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 3915

Post by zdeekie on Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 7:14

searcher wrote:
    Campbell Brodie wrote:Are you in the Moness resort Bill?

Exactly Cam ,Quite nice Cottage a bit dated and damp in places but had a lovely time just the same, parked the car and used public transport [bus pass] they seem to have it all sorted up there E.G. went to Pitlochry yesterday ,got the bus in Aberfeldy , change in another village and the bus is sitting waiting for you ,magic , I now know why we go abroad now ,it is extortionate the prices up there ,£14.00 for mac n cheese for lunch in pitlochry in one highway mans cafe ,noticed it last year in Perth ,the Mercure hotel was charging £5 .50 for a 500 mil bottle of Old speckled hen ,we went to a bar [where we met your brother in law] the Polygon across from the Arona Gran and they were charging 2.50 euro for a pint on draught , the only thing about holidaying up north is that everywhere looks the same ,in the villages I mean , never mind 4 weeks till our boat sets sail ,[getting excited now]

Where are you going Bill round the Caribbean x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher on Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 17:51

Yes C , start in Miami then all the usual pit stops 2 weeks A.I. probably need a holiday when we get home  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 755705644
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 7:49

Lovely enjoy x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher on Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 15:45

We were on the equinox when it first launched 9 years ago and really enjoyed it , at that time it was a bit boring at night ,,the ship used to close down after 10 pm ,I did a review on cruise critic and called it "Marie Caleste revisited" but I think it has improved since then.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 28366

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 8:19

Taking Luke and family to the airport  Dancing how I fell for that 10 days I don't know  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1498946960
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 8:26

Give them a lift ya tightwad! What are you doing today?? - Page 25 3025408739

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 8:30

Picking up Macie at 10am, it's her sleepover night tonight. We get her about every 2 months. Today we are going to Halfords to buy her a new bike for her birthday in October, it has to be blue, her favourite colour. We also have a couple of old apples left so that will be a trip to find some horses she can feed them to. What are you doing today?? - Page 25 3025408739

Helpful Links.

zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 9:22

searcher wrote:We were on the equinox when it first launched 9 years ago and really enjoyed it , at that time it was a bit boring at night ,,the ship used to close down after 10 pm ,I did a review on cruise critic and called it "Marie Caleste revisited" but I think it has improved since then.

Nice ships Celebrity, have you seen the new Edge that’s coming out the end of this year looks lovely x
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 15:34

Deposit paid for Christmas dinner today! What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1624366231

Helpful Links.

searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 15:52

zdeekie wrote:
    searcher wrote:We were on the equinox when it first launched 9 years ago and really enjoyed it , at that time it was a bit boring at night ,,the ship used to close down after 10 pm ,I did a review on cruise critic and called it "Marie Caleste revisited" but I think it has improved since then.

Nice ships Celebrity, have you seen the new Edge that’s coming out the end of this year looks lovely x
    Yes the Edge looks good , we actually prefer Princess a bit more homely and a livelier clientelle
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 17:58

Campbell Brodie wrote:Deposit paid for Christmas dinner today! What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1624366231
    Thank you  pressies
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 8:47

searcher wrote:
    zdeekie wrote:

Yes the Edge looks good , we actually prefer Princess a bit more homely and a livelier clientelle

Yes best desserts at sea. Stars our favourite x
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 9:01

Today is our 46th wedding anniversary so as a treat for Janet I will allow her to help me clean the apartment next door after (her) family has been in it for 10 days,yes we have cleaners but nobody does a better job than myself  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1483819851
    Happy anniversary darling  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 4248600970
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 702

Post by angusjim on Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 14:12

Cam one for you i was down on a building plot in dundee  that i bought a few years ago and one of the reasons nothing has been done on site is that there is a fibre optic cable that runs thru the site but no one has the exact position of it. Openreach do not seem too keen to trace it exactly do you know any companies who would trace this for me
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 15:13

If it's a BT cable then I would expect there to be plans of where it goes. There must be joint boxes etc. involved so should be marked on BT prints. If it's not BT then I'm afraid I don't know pal. I'll PM you my e-mail addy, see if you can send me a plan of the site with street names etc. and I'll see if I can see anything on our plans.

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 30 Aug 2018 - 6:30

Cleaning, Packing and heading back home,  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1913075024 flights not while tonight so no great rush
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Thu 30 Aug 2018 - 9:01

Mcqueen wrote:Cleaning, Packing and heading back home,  What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1913075024 flights not while tonight so no great rush

Safe flight home both of you x
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 9685

Post by Mermaid on Thu 30 Aug 2018 - 12:49

safe trip back

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Fri 31 Aug 2018 - 6:48

Weather Off to the airport for our annual jaunt to Lovely Malta What are you doing today?? - Page 25 1913075024 x
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 9685

Post by Mermaid on Fri 31 Aug 2018 - 7:18

have a lovely time Carol

Live life to the full now or it could be too late
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 21620

Post by 3rdforum on Fri 31 Aug 2018 - 8:35

Have a great time you two.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 31 Aug 2018 - 16:38

Charging my camera batteries, main plus a spare, and my toothbrush for our wee jaunt to the lakes! Transport

Helpful Links.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 18:54