Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Ski lift having fun...

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 20884

Ski lift having fun...

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 17:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 41872

Re: Ski lift having fun...

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 18:21

Georgia...probably not be able to claim. Act of God innit...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 20884

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 19:23

Done a bit skiing, Edinburgh has a huge artificial ski slope so could ski all year round, first picture below shows general picture of slopes and chair lift, second one couple of non skiers on chair lift, people can use it just to sightsee, and the third one is the intermediate dismounting stage on the main slope...

How the chairs on the chairlift work once seated you pull a handrail down which acts as a safety barrier and footrest, you can see in second picture small girls feet can't reach foot rest.

I'm on chairlift, eejit in front of me hasn't lowered safety rail/footrest and is waving around his dangling legs/skies, we're approaching the intermediate dismounting point, now as you approach it there is a 45 degree upward slope to guide your skies up on to the platform, picture also shows a safety net, thats a new addition, possibly because of this,,, eejit as said is wafting his skies around, they catch edge of ramp, catapulting him out of chair splat on to 45 degree ramp which he slides off off falling to the ground,,, wouldn't have mattered if twat was dead I was in hysterics, still am typing this, don't think he was to bad hurt...

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 26537

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 19:41

I was runner up in the 1972 world championship, then i got married etc so i had to stop it,
    then i took up lying for a living (selling cars) my new accountant said blimey i'm in the wrong job
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 41872

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 16 Mar 2018 - 19:44

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 19:55