Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

LGBTQ...

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19849

LGBTQ...

Post by Adam Mint on Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 15:28

This lot get on my tits,,, your queer, get on with it, do I need to know...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love this quote from second article, so many lies in so few words...

Adam Mint

Re: LGBTQ...

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 17:53

All getting a bit silly...

So does this mean pubs for heterosexuals must have it written in to the planning application...

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 25170

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 18:44

What will they do about the carsie's, Gentlemen, Lady's and not too sure's FM
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 18:51

Gentlemen, Ladies and Not To Sure's...

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 19:22

Lad in Annie's youngest daughters class when she was at school was one of them not to sure's,,, his mother and him turn up at Annie's door one day complaining that Annie's daughter has been taking the piss out of him at school,,, well if you go around dressed as a girl what do you expect, this would be back when they were about fifteen,,, strangely enough this event brought the lad lass thing in to Annie's daughters circle of friends (girls), and he joined in with them as a girl, he'll be seventeen now, stills shows up at Annie's door now and again, me and Annie just crack up, almost impossible to keep a straight face, it's overweight, loud, camp, that much fake tan looks as if it's been tangoed and makeup dripping off it,,, obviously it  don't have a mirror in the house,,, looks like a 50/60 year old drag queen, but off it sets with Annie's daughter and mates to wherever they are going...

Oh, it's seemingly on list to have meat and two veg removed...
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 19:49

Paid for by us mugs NHS busy my arse, or his arse, WTF 
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13353

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 11:45

Stopped in layby to kip on the A21 weekend before last, had toilets there on picnic type site so thats why I chose it. Got up in morning to go for a shite, spotted 6 foot tall geezer with bald head, hot pants on, a silky blouse and 6 inch high heels strutting round the car park.
    Then to add insult to injury van wouldnt start, dead battery. So I put the auxillary battery on which I knew was fully charged, big sparks and that one dead too. Ended up calling breakdown truck, van starts with jump leads but as soon as he takes them off engine stops. He says its either the alternator or maybe the starter causing a short. Its Sunday so cant buy battery even if I had wanted to so he fecks off with £90 of my hard earnt so thats it, stuck in leafy Sussex surrounded by sexual deviants.   My daughter came and rescued us later that day and on Tuesday me and Patsy went back with a couple of batteries. Tried alternator first, still sparking so cut wires to starter, still sparking a bit so cut wire to ignition and put battery direct to that, success. We had about 50 yards of layby left to perform a bump start and luckily it started and we made it home. Phew. Havent started on repairing it yet...........

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38655

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 14:46

What a feckin' life you lead Vince!

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Mon 7 Aug 2017 - 18:33

Disaster zone
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 0:23

Now I remember the last starter motor that shorted in my presense caused a fire, on a boat whilst trundling down the River Medway.    Now I do have a fire extinguisher in the van but you cant even see the fecking starter motor with the hood lifted, that alone takes 5 minutes including removing drivers seat. So could have been a lot worse.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 19:00

Holly shit that...
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:10

They cant get married in Northern Ireland and were moaning about it on the news... Well, if its that important MOVE you kents. Vacancies in Brighton. 
    By the way I fixed my camper in the end. Turned out to be the glow-plug relay. 

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:39

Mmm is that number 102 ? dey ja vu
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 16:17

No, it says 60 on it. Needless to say I cant find one anywhere but I will probably stick the Skoda one on it. Luckily the battery is that good on it glow plugs are not needed in summer. Needs a couple of new sensors too. Sometimes oil light starts flashing and sometimes temperature light does exactly the same thing, but nowt wrong with either. Changed oil and filter thinking might be a blockage there but no different so rigged up an oil guage, normal. Elderly VW electrical gremlins innit.

Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 16:25

Saw a program called Brighton Police last night. Good program but noticed one of the cops had that horrible queer accent. Jeez. Then they nicked an extremely drunk fat old git trying to drive. He then started saying in no uncertain terms how much he fancied one of the cops.   Nah, couldnt do that job, I would be sacked pretty quick.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 18:17

Perfectspecimen wrote:No, it says 60 on it. Needless to say I cant find one anywhere but I will probably stick the Skoda one on it. Luckily the battery is that good on it glow plugs are not needed in summer. Needs a couple of new sensors too. Sometimes oil light starts flashing and sometimes temperature light does exactly the same thing, but nowt wrong with either. Changed oil and filter thinking might be a blockage there but no different so rigged up an oil guage, normal. Elderly VW electrical gremlins innit.
    Fuse box usually on old VW's, golf and LT swop over
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 1:28

Fuse box is under windscreen which goes rusty round the edges on LTs. Mine has been replaced with a new panel, amongst many others, before I owned it so that would probably explain some of it. At least I can get my head round electrics on older vehicles, modern ones?????? Just a complete mystery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 15:09