1. Born Christmas Day the actor with the middle name DeForrest, made his debut in the film The Petrified Forest in 1936?
2. Born Christmas Day 1949, the cousin of actor Rip Torn went onto play title roles in Carrie and a Coalminers Daughter?
3. Born on Christmas Day 1954 the one time singer with the Eurythmics, who?
4. On this day in 1864 the traditional swim in the Serpentine first took place, in which park?
5. In the song, the 12 days of Christmas, what gift did my true love give to me on the 7th day of Christmas?
6. Who popularised the Christmas tree in England in the 19th century?
7. When Kevin is left home alone for the first time, where is the familys destination for their Christmas vacation?
8. What is the name of the fruit sauce which is a traditional accompaniment to the Christmas Turkey?
9. Which word, associated with Christmas, comes from a Greek word meaning "we can act anything"?
10. "Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents" is the first line from which literary classic by Louisa May Alcott?
11. Whose is the first voice to be heard on the original recording of Band Aid's 'Do they Know It's Christmas?
12. Who was sang about a Blue Christmas in 1957?
13. In which year did Wham get a monster hit with "Last Christmas"?
14. Which sultry voice was driving home for Christmas?
15. On Christmas Day in 1950 what was stolen from Westminster Abbey?