Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Hey up

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19641

Re: Hey up

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 17:05

Will take a look at that, as said they just more than doubled my monthly payment...
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24976

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:48

I like the web cam button
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38257

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:03

Mcqueen wrote:I like the web cam button

Ye can see yer hoose fae there!

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 24976

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 21:05

Yeh i sit gawping at it wishing i was there weather
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19766

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 22:03

I can do a twice daily report on the great weather here if you like Reg. Also some of your balcony tiles need replacing. All the birdseed I threw up there, the weight of the pigeons cracked a few .

3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19766

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 22:12

Campbell Brodie wrote:Since you like the Gallery photos so much, here's how to add your own photos to it...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I hope he doesn't

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 15:56

3rdforum wrote:
    Campbell Brodie wrote:Since you like the Gallery photos so much, here's how to add your own photos to it...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I hope he doesn't

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 16:29

If I were to put photos of myself on there the system would no doubt crash given the stampede of people wishing to view them...

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 16:45

Oh, and on the subject of "the buttons" why is there a bigger gap between the "Search" and "Profile" buttons than there is between all the others...

Just asking,,,  ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 16:52

Dunno I see you have 2 lines for the Navbar, have you tried using the "Forum width" widget in the "Portal"? or is just because you use an i-pad and it's a smaller screen?

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 16:54

Never tried using it, have vied forum is just as it appeared on iPad, seem to recall on laptop they were all in one line...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 16:56

I do know what the gap difference is. That's where the "Groups" icon was and when I hide it, forumotion replace it with an invisible/transparent button. They are obviously different sizes, hence the larger gap...

Helpful Links.

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 17:02

Adam Mint wrote:Never tried using it, have vied forum is just as it appeared on iPad, seem to recall on laptop they were all in one line...

Give it a go, if it's no good just put it back...

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 17:13

Went on width thing on Porfal page changed setting from 924 the lowest setting to 1300 the highest, Portal page changed to picture below, writing very small and difficult to read, but when I jumped from Portal page to a thread page appears as I normally see it 924 size, I go back to portal page it is still small 1300 size, but width adjuster is showing 924 size selected ???

Oh, and the gaps still wrong  ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 17:44

It always defaults to 924, in the menu box. Just click on the size you want in the drop down menu until you get what you want.

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 18:10

I'm happy with the 924 size, other options just makes writing to small to read, but what I'm saying it would seem iPad automatically changes to 924 size the minute I move away from the portal page if I change it anyway...

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017 - 15:23