Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

UKIP

Topdog

England Male Posts : 21360

Re: UKIP

Post by Topdog on Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:49

Have you already got Independence then Cam
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38655

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:56

Ha feckin' Ha...

Minty. it's in the manifesto, mind you she could just do a Theresa May and lie through her teeth...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19849

Post by Adam Mint on Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 18:59

Oh, and she's never done that before...

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:02

I dunno...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 0:59

We'll have a look at some of these below I ain't saying the rest are any better, my rule, you don't stand by your (fantasy) manifesto you pay back all your parlementry earnings, pensions, expenses etc cos you lied...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 1:23

Watching TV's coverage of election, my money's on the BBC, much better totty that ITV,,, simples innit...

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 4:22

Salmond no more...

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 4:23

Fat twat.
    innit

Post by innit on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 12:00

After getting out of being told how to run the UK by the wee ginger one she has been replaced by the Irish lot. 
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12464

Post by Gypsy on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 13:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the things May said about JC.
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 16:52

All the yoonies together beat us. Lib Dems, Labour, Conservatives, all ganged up on us. Amazing really when this was a General Election and nothing to do with Independence...

Helpful Links.

Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:17

WOW I watched that all night it turn out how I expected lol. This years politics have been fun to watch from Brexit to general election its got more twists and turns than Dallas ever had lol.

She fecked it up big style trying to turn over the elderly and the young educated kids, not enough cash for police and the NHS too. Labour were strong because of the youngins voting and wanting more for education etc, they use more social networks than anyone else and word got around.

A lesson to be learnt May listen to your folk, stop trying to make the rich richer and the poorer poorer we have all had enough. The thing on her side was the closing of the borders and the hard brexit thats what swung it for me but I was confused right upto the standing in the booth and thinking about where to put my X it was that close.

She now has to put all these things right to get the people back on her side.

As for Corbyn well he said everything everyone wanted to hear but I dont believe for one minute he could do it all without getting us into serious debt again.

Lets see what happens now   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:32

Daryn wrote:WOW I watched that all night it turn out how I expected lol. This years politics have been fun to watch from Brexit to general election its got more twists and turns than Dallas ever had lol.

She fecked it up big style trying to turn over the elderly and the young educated kids, not enough cash for police and the NHS too. Labour were strong because of the youngins voting and wanting more for education etc, they use more social networks than anyone else and word got around.

A lesson to be learnt May listen to your folk, stop trying to make the rich richer and the poorer poorer we have all had enough. The thing on her side was the closing of the borders and the hard brexit thats what swung it for me but I was confused right upto the standing in the booth and thinking about where to put my X it was that close.

As for Corbyn well he said everything everyone wanted to hear but I dont believe for one minute he could do it all without getting us into serious debt again.

The Torys have us in more debt now than every Labour Government combined, Daryn. True.

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:39

And if it had been Labour in charge through the global recession where do you think that debt would be now...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:06

That's speculation, what I've posted is fact... Angry3

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:10

Well you need to speculate a bit...

Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13353

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 20:36

Now I have a confession to make.......... I forgot to vote yesterday. So DONT, fecking, blame me for the mess. 

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 20:50

So it's all down to you and them two feckers in Fife...
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 20:54

Making food now, while I can still afford to eat. Back later.

marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 21:49

Daryn wrote:WOW I watched that all night it turn out how I expected lol. This years politics have been fun to watch from Brexit to general election its got more twists and turns than Dallas ever had lol.

fantastic post mate

who gives a feck
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 2:31

Easy to say everything everyone wants to hear if there are no sums to back it up. Easy to get credit while you keep paying every month, a country is no different to ones personal financial position. Over stretch and sooner rather than later it will go belly up. And Britain has no bank of Mum and Dad............

Topdog

England Male Posts : 21360

Post by Topdog on Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 11:19

Sell the Monarchy off, plenty dollar then. How Much for ......HRH Edward, how much for HRH Camilla, How much for HRH Charles, How much for HRH Andy, How much for HRH Philip....on second thoughts might not get much.
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Post by Daryn on Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 15:47

marbro8 wrote:

fantastic post mate
    Thanks, now vote for me in the next election and I will give free flights to Tenerife for everyone once a year and thats a promise ignore the dementia tax it doesnt concern anyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 2164

Post by zdeekie on Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 20:13

Listen to  all you political people on here  x
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen on Mon 12 Jun 2017 - 9:05

Dementia tax? Didnt here about that one. 09.05 and Mays still in charge........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 15:11