Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

What are you doing today??

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 19849

Re: What are you doing today??

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 16:27

Throw in a pair of wellies just in case...

weather
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 16:27

Or...

Transport
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 38655

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 16:43

To be honest, I have no idea what to expect!

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 16:51

Well, clue,,, where does all that water in that big river come from...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:20

We've packed two of those one size fits all emergency ponchos that you can keep in your pocket so we're sorted...

Helpful Links.
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 20:55

Sunday at the gig although rain was forecast it was very hot and sunny when I set off, didn't take a jacket, thought if it rains I'm gonna get wet jacket or not...

Sure enough about four o'clock sky's open, yip lots of folks have them ponchos in their pockets, none of us were so organised,,, but I already had a plan "B" up my sleeve, my plan "A" which was when dark clouds started rolling in was to head pub but rest of muppets overruled me,,, so plan "B" it was, I'd noticed all the wheely bins positioned all over the park had industrial strength spare bin liners tied to their handles,,, so bin liner rescued from a messy end, hole made for head it actually worked better than the purchased ponchos, those were short so legs were getting wet, sleeves were short so arms wet, OK mine didn't have a hood, but went all the way down almost to my feet, so body dry,,, someone commented I looked like a prick in a condom,,, well at least I was a dry prick...

weather  music  weather  music  weather

Oh, and
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 407

Post by angusjim on Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 6:35

Campbell Brodie wrote:To be honest, I have no idea what to expect!
    Watch out for them icebergs
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 25170

Post by Mcqueen on Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 8:02

Taken my Hi Ace for paint work this morning, then off for an MOT   Transport
    then try to make tail gate on Range Rover fit the blady hole it lives in, hand built Yeh right
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 7:40

Just paid for a week's internet. €27.50. Only thing is I have to use battery power where the WIFI is as my travel pug doesn't fit their sockets! (Though it does in the bedrooms...weird).

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 8:37

Put it on expences Cam
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 8:11

Work to do first
    then i may get some time for myself before picking Lexie up and running about after everybody 
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 14:50

Campbell Brodie wrote:Just paid for a week's internet. €27.50. Only thing is I have to use battery power where the WIFI is as my travel pug doesn't fit their sockets! (Though it does in the bedrooms...weird).

You know for someone who's spent €27.50 on internet you ain't using it very much, I've ended up sticking your Scottish/Welsh pictures etc on...

Come on boy get the finger out and get your money's worth,,, don't want you coming home and  moaning your tits off that you've been done...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:51

We've found free wifi in Budapest. It was built for them Fina 2017 swimming world championships last week! We're here for 2 days, I'm nicking as much of it as I can!

41 degrees today. Each of the coach trips has a walking part for about 1 hr...I thought a few of the more elderly ones were gonna croak today! lol!

Helpful Links.

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:58

Ooooh! The ship's tannoy has reminded us it's time for a welcome cocktail in the bar/lounge...laters!

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint on Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 22:18

Dermo, did you ever complete your walk to La Caleta or were there to many pubs on the way...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 6:31

After breakfast we are going to visit a memorial to the Jews who were shot by the Nazis on the bank of the Danube. They were told to step out of their shoes and were then shot and fell into the Danube. The memorial consists of their shoes cast in bronze. People put sweets and thing in the little small ones belonging to the children...

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Helpful Links.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 15:09