Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Observations...

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 18290

Observations...

Post by Adam Mint on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 17:14

Taking advantage of the last few days good weather I headed in to town for a bit light refreshment, haven found a decent outside seat in one of Manchesters refreshment parlours I got down to woman people watching, so what did I observe...

1. All these ethnics going round in traditional dress obviously having great meaning to them and dating back centuries, but what I didn't realise was Adidas and Nike trainers dated back so far, every one of the feckers in trainers, women who look like black post boxes and even a guy who looked like a buda monk complete with staff all in trainers, sorta takes away the authenticity a bit...

2. ID tags, every second fecker seemed to have one dangling around their necks,,, why, you ain't in feckin work,,, your walking down a road or in a bar, get rid... One place I worked all management had to wear badges with your name and position on it, I hated it, the idea was minions staff could identify management and approach them with any queries they had,,, feck off, do you think I worked my way in to senior management so I could be pestered by every low life we employed,,, my badge had a special place,,, bottom of my desk drawer... If you feel you have to go around with a tag with your name and address on it in my opinion you ain't old enough to be let out on your own...

Angry2 Angry3 Angry2
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 23945

Re: Observations...

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 18:15

I should have one with diabetic on it   no tatts no ring no watch. I look good without it all
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 36139

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 18:21

Mcqueen wrote:I should have one with diabetic on it   no tatts no ring no watch. I look good without it all

Snap! (Apart from the diabetes)

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 19270

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 18:23

He lookec like Mr T the day i met him 

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 18:24

Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 18:53

What you talking about fool 
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 19:05

zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 2005

Post by zdeekie on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 19:27

Everyone needs abit of bling x
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 19:41

mea Culpa, it wasn't Reg, it was Carol I was thinking about!

Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 19:58

I see she has some of Mr. Ts gold round her neck on her avatar!

Helpful Links.

3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 20:04

it must take her hours getting through security at airports

zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 20:14

I laugh because I have it off to a tea of what to wear now even down to underwear so I don't buzz .
    They all look at me ,chat in there native tongue then ask me to remove some gold , I say I always go through with this on . I take my shoes off & walk through much to there annoyance when I come out the other side with a green light x
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 24 Jul 2016 - 22:39

Buzzing underwear   wtf
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 10:52

At the back of my house to the left is a house that is rented out not just to students,
    It has a private back garden that i can see from my bedroom, about 6 weeks ago a young lass of about 20 turned up, she never came out when the others were about, when she did she had her face in a book, all the others had their faces in i pads or phones, well she rocked up with a rope and tied it between 2 trees about 2" off the ground, then set about teaching herself to walk the tight rope, she always fell off about a metre along, so being away for 2 weeks i missed it all,
    last night i went to bed about 8pm and looked out of my window just in time to see her coming out, so i watched her and she seemed real calm, she walked down to the end and just stepped up on to the rope almost like in a trance, she walked real slow and steady to the other end, turned and walked back wow talk about perseverance, 
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 13068

Post by Perfectspecimen on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 13:06

Needs to be about 6 foot up, then she can hang clothes on it, which is what women are supposed to do.

Adventure before dementia!!!
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 17:20

Worth going to university then...

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 17:53

Life is a university, she applied her mind to it and conquered it, I like application
    people that hum an ahh get right on my tits, have a go even if you fail  so what, just get busy
    Its a poor man that never made a mistake
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 17:55

You should have been a philosopher Reg! lol!

Helpful Links.

Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 17:58

I'm an Aries thats bad enough   Follow me men    Angry2
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12083

Post by Gypsy on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 20:10

Mcqueen wrote:At the back of my house to the left is a house that is rented out not just to students,
    It has a private back garden that i can see from my bedroom, about 6 weeks ago a young lass of about 20 turned up, she never came out when the others were about, when she did she had her face in a book, all the others had their faces in i pads or phones, well she rocked up with a rope and tied it between 2 trees about 2" off the ground, then set about teaching herself to walk the tight rope, she always fell off about a metre along, so being away for 2 weeks i missed it all,
    last night i went to bed about 8pm and looked out of my window just in time to see her coming out, so i watched her and she seemed real calm, she walked down to the end and just stepped up on to the rope almost like in a trance, she walked real slow and steady to the other end, turned and walked back wow talk about perseverance, 

zdeekie

Post by zdeekie on Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 21:04

Well done that girl , sounds like my Zara she won't let anything beat her good Aries born leaders we are x
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Mon 1 Aug 2016 - 15:42

I'm Aries too...

Helpful Links.

Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 18290

Post by Adam Mint on Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 15:49

Paper cups with plastic lids on them, Sunday on the way to the gig we stopped off for a pint in the station on the way, no matter which way you looked there was always someone with their mit around one...

Whereas with us sensible folks it was pint glasses...

Hic...
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie on Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 16:25

Wasted money on road signs, chicanes on a perfectly good bit of road, feckin' islands in the middle of the road. 30MPH in 300...200...100... feck sake we can see the 30MPH sign, you only need one! Angry3

Helpful Links.

3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum on Tue 2 Aug 2016 - 18:10

Have you ever noticed that when you drop a slice of bread it always lands butter side down Angry3 Angry3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:29