Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

    TENERIFE FORUM

    Share
    avatar
    marbro8
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 446
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 56
    Location : walsall west mids

    TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by marbro8 on Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 23:20

    i have not posted on the tenerife forum for quite a while. you probably know why i stopped. and i have not ever come on here or chalkcat and rubbished it.i have just eased myself back in and it felt like i had never been away. i know it has annoyed a couple of members but nothing major. they are entitled to their opinions. but i went on tonight just to see what  image minty had posted. and nothing has changed. it just seems to be in meltdown. i have missed some friends on there. but they seem to be hanging on by their fingernails to something that doesn't deserve their loyalty???. i wonder how long it will be before it will completely collapse 
    avatar
    angusjim
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 407
    Join date : 2016-05-21
    Age : 62

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by angusjim on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 6:49

    marbro8 wrote:i have not posted on the tenerife forum for quite a while. you probably know why i stopped. and i have not ever come on here or chalkcat and rubbished it.i have just eased myself back in and it felt like i had never been away. i know it has annoyed a couple of members but nothing major. they are entitled to their opinions. but i went on tonight just to see what  image minty had posted. and nothing has changed. it just seems to be in meltdown. i have missed some friends on there. but they seem to be hanging on by their fingernails to something that doesn't deserve their loyalty???. i wonder how long it will be before it will completely collapse 
    JUDAS I see someone mentioned that maybe I will log on for a quick visit, to be clear as long as the current owners have anything to do with the Forum I will never return, bring back Zarion oh no hold on maybe they are already there ???   .
    Anyway I am happy with my new cyber friends even if I have not yet got into some of the long running threads which obviously have on going jokes, must have been like that for new members on TF, I never thought of that before when posting on there. I would encourage more from TF to come on board desert the sinking ship before it goes down 
    avatar
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21353
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 58
    Location : England

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Topdog on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 7:58

    Excellent posts
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Mcqueen on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:58

    My opinion would be dont give it air time anybody that wants to join here no problem,
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19911
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by 3rdforum on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:00

    We are conscious ( at least I am) of the "in house" jokes but tbh, that has come about from the banter and great friendship that has developed between the regulars here. Its something that we are rightly proud of. But dinna worry AJ and Marbs, it is glaringly obvious that you two will have no difficulty in holding your own  . As for any other folk looking in, we may have our differences on this forum, but it is done up front and transparently. There is very little modding because there is no need to. We differ on some subjects but that is the way of the world and we certainly don't fall out over it. So, I would encourage anyone to jump straight in, leave any preconceived ideas at the door and  you'll soon feel very much at home






    avatar
    angusjim
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 407
    Join date : 2016-05-21
    Age : 62

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by angusjim on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:37

    3rdforum wrote:We are conscious ( at least I am) of the "in house" jokes but tbh, that has come about from the banter and great friendship that has developed between the regulars here. Its something that we are rightly proud of. But dinna worry AJ and Marbs, it is glaringly obvious that you two will have no difficulty in holding your own  . As for any other folk looking in, we may have our differences on this forum, but it is done up front and transparently. There is very little modding because there is no need to. We differ on some subjects but that is the way of the world and we certainly don't fall out over it. So, I would encourage anyone to jump straight in, leave any preconceived ideas at the door and  you'll soon feel very much at home
     I am quite shy and retiring but that Marbro
    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Mcqueen on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:38

    I dont agree with any of that
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38605
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:39




    Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12462
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Gypsy on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:54

     to bring this up, but could I just ask for a few more women
    avatar
    Campbell Brodie
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 38605
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 62
    Location : Scotland

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Campbell Brodie on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:57

    That's what I want too...



    Helpful Links.
           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
               

    avatar
    zdeekie
     
     

    UK Female Posts : 2159
    Join date : 2013-04-21
    Age : 60

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by zdeekie on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:58

    They don't know what they are missing hello x
    avatar
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12462
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Gypsy on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:58

    Yeah no more footy, and threads on the best mascara to buy  weather
    avatar
    angusjim
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 407
    Join date : 2016-05-21
    Age : 62

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by angusjim on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 10:04

    Gypsy wrote: to bring this up, but could I just ask for a few more women
    Try Chalk Cat its kind of like an online WRI meeting with a few token men making up the numbers @ TOTO 99 
    avatar
    Gypsy
     
     

    Spain Female Posts : 12462
    Join date : 2011-08-14

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Gypsy on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 11:17

    angusjim wrote:Try Chalk Cat its kind of like an online WRI meeting with a few token men making up the numbers @ TOTO 99 

    Oh no! looked in when it first started then gave it a wide berth.  I don´t mind good discussions but object to 'I am an academic'  being shoved down my throat.  
    being sick
    avatar
    marbro8
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 446
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 56
    Location : walsall west mids

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by marbro8 on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 19:07

    Gypsy wrote:
    angusjim wrote:Try Chalk Cat its kind of like an online WRI meeting with a few token men making up the numbers @ TOTO 99 

    Oh no! looked in when it first started then gave it a wide berth.  I don´t mind good discussions but object to 'I am an academic'  being shoved down my throat.  
    being sick
    well at least it was only "i am an academic" that was being shoved down 


    Last edited by marbro8 on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 19:52; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    marbro8
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 446
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 56
    Location : walsall west mids

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by marbro8 on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 19:51

    angusjim wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:We are conscious ( at least I am) of the "in house" jokes but tbh, that has come about from the banter and great friendship that has developed between the regulars here. Its something that we are rightly proud of. But dinna worry AJ and Marbs, it is glaringly obvious that you two will have no difficulty in holding your own  . As for any other folk looking in, we may have our differences on this forum, but it is done up front and transparently. There is very little modding because there is no need to. We differ on some subjects but that is the way of the world and we certainly don't fall out over it. So, I would encourage anyone to jump straight in, leave any preconceived ideas at the door and  you'll soon feel very much at home
     I am quite shy and retiring but that Marbro
    i am certainly not shy. but i do want to retire
    avatar
    Topdog
     
     

    England Male Posts : 21353
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 58
    Location : England

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Topdog on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 20:23

    This forum is a load of bollox so it has worked
    avatar
    searcher
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 6302
    Join date : 2012-09-18
    Age : 73
    Location : edinburgh

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by searcher on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 21:16

    Topdog wrote:This forum is a load of bollox so it has worked
    You sure you didn't mean BOTOX 
    avatar
    marbro8
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 446
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 56
    Location : walsall west mids

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by marbro8 on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 21:33

    searcher wrote:
    Topdog wrote:This forum is a load of bollox so it has worked
    You sure you didn't mean BOTOX 
    knowing kev he did mean bollox
    avatar
    3rdforum
     
     

    Ireland Male Posts : 19911
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Age : 47
    Location : Ireland

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by 3rdforum on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 21:37

    Uncouth oaf!






    avatar
    marbro8
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 446
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 56
    Location : walsall west mids

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by marbro8 on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 21:48

    3rdforum wrote:Uncouth oaf!
    gora luvly sausage though
    avatar
    searcher
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 6302
    Join date : 2012-09-18
    Age : 73
    Location : edinburgh

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by searcher on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 11:49

    wurst post yet!
    avatar
    angusjim
     
     

    UK Male Posts : 407
    Join date : 2016-05-21
    Age : 62

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by angusjim on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 11:58

    searcher wrote:wurst post yet!
    Second worst weather
    avatar
    Adam Mint
     
     

    Scotland Male Posts : 19840
    Join date : 2011-10-07
    Age : 52

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Adam Mint on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 13:16

    Tenerife Forum,,, I posted on there for the first time in ages the other day, not one "Thanks", well they had their chance, I know where I'm not wanted...














































































    avatar
    Mcqueen
     
     

    England Male Posts : 25162
    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 63
    Location : England

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Mcqueen on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 13:52

    Dont see why they keep getting a mention

    So like i said all welcome on here, the door is open  forget it

    Sponsored content

    Re: TENERIFE FORUM

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017 - 7:25